Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eto'o looked past it when he was at Chelsea 4 years ago..

Their stadium looks nice though.

I don't know what they use in Turkey but that's strong.:lol:

I think Ozil has realised his options were limited. As in, if United weren't in for him, who would be?

That being said, it does smack of a staggering lack of ambition on his part. Particularly given how precarious Arsenal's Champions League qualification is.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Footballers are human beings and we all take up and reject jobs for numerous reasons. Maybe he simply loves the environment and feels he can be truly happy and fulfilled there. Maybe a hundred other reasons. I don't know and nobody really does.

I think the ffp 2.0 story has some legs
It is nuts. City are basically buying two teams. You can only use 18 in one game and they don't all get a game. Yes I think they have been spooked. If everything were above board with them, why do this? Think they know they would get a transfer ban.

It is nuts. City are basically buying two teams. You can only use 18 in one game and they don't all get a game. Yes I think they have been spooked. If everything were above board with them, why do this? Think they know they would get a transfer ban.
Ffs if they get a transfer ban i don't know how ballbag will peddle his shit next summer.

How come Sky attract the most atrocious of 'pundits'? George Boateng is saying 'Mahrez is past his expiry date and Leicester should sell'. Also Giroud needs to move because 'he needs game time before the European Championships'. A couple of weeks ago he was questioning Alexis' ambitions for turning down 'big club' City. A total wasteman.

How come Sky attract the most atrocious of 'pundits'? George Boateng is saying 'Mahrez is past his expiry date and Leicester should sell'. Also Giroud needs to move because 'he needs game time before the European Championships'. A couple of weeks ago he was questioning Alexis' ambitions for turning down 'big club' City. A total wasteman.
:lol::lol:

Arsenal are mad selling Giroud. He has saved them so many times in the past and keeping him as a plan B would do no harm. It's a good signing for Chelsea.

Sort of bugs me that all the top clubs have been able to strengthen in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.