Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I hate the media, they have to shoehorn our name in wherever they can. They should have wrote Wigan forward, but no, they had to write former Manchester United instead.

It's just logical, it gets click. I don't see any reason to get angry about it. It's a more interesting story.

That's a bizarre blurb for Mangala. They had no other way to describe him other than 'left footed'? None of the usual 'towering', 'powerful' or 'promising' of course, because he's none of those things. Didn't even opt for his nationality, or maybe even 'unfavoured'. Nah. 'Left footed'.

That's a bizarre blurb for Mangala. They had no other way to describe him other than 'left footed'? None of the usual 'towering', 'powerful' or 'promising' of course, because he's none of those things. Didn't even opt for his nationality, or maybe even 'unfavoured'. Nah. 'Left footed'.

Because Mangala has been a massive failure. No big clubs want him anymore. He should thanks Big Sam for at least consider him as a target.

Would be a shame for Wigan to sell Powell on the cheap to a team that's probably getting relegated. Listened to some radio phone-in the other day and some Wigan supporters were counting the days until the window shuts because they don't want Powell to leave.

BVB have posted a goodbye video for Auba -

Borussia Dortmund
2 mins ·
1f64f.png
Merci, Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick!
1f44b.png

Would be a great chance for Powell. I'd say it's be his last in the top league so he'd best get his head down

He's turning 24 in a in a couple of months. He's the best player in that Wigan side and they are top of their league. I'm sure he'll have offers in the summer. Hope for their sake they hold onto him.

Perfect time for announcement to cover for the shambolic form of the team currently. :D

Borussia Dortmund have signed 17-year-old Spanish youth international Sergio Gómez from FC Barcelona on a long-term deal after paying the buyout clause in the player’s contract.

mhiki and Aubameyang could be a good pair, with Lacazette upfront, thats not a bad little trio in theory, Ozil knocking about too. Could see some nice football from Le Arse when that gels.

So no mention by Dortmund on how he is going to play for Arsenal in the Europa league or how Arsenal finished 5th last season.

mhiki and Aubameyang could be a good pair, with Lacazette upfront, thats not a bad little trio in theory, Ozil knocking about too. Could see some nice football from Le Arse when that gels.
I think it's going to be Auba instead of Lacazette. More likely to be a Mkhi-Auba-Ozil trio with Lacazette as backup.

And not one single player likes to track back or work hard without the ball. They will play some nice football but I reckon they will ship goals, as they are currently very poor defensively.

Did they not make a salty comment about the Eurpoa League, the same way they did when Mkhitaryan joined United?
Cant do that as they are in the Europa League too.. So they went with.
The eight-time German champions Borussia Dortmund and the London Premier League club Arsenal have agreed on an immediate transfer of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The Gabonese treaty was dissolved.

A way to cover up the terribly poor result at Swansea, but also one that doesn't improve them at all, as Auba is not either a goalkeeper, a left back, a right back, a centre back, or even a defensive midfielder, all of which they currently still lack and need desperately.

So this transfer is just a huge wage of money, so I am not complaining, I hope that they continue to waste as much money on irrelevant and not needed signings!

Until they actually sign players that wish improve them, and make them more threatening then they will just continue to be an irrelevant club, just there to make up the numbers.

Cant do that as they are in the Europa League too.. So they went with.

Dortmund are bloody annoying. All noise and yet just an empty vessel.

Been a fun January since ages though. van Dijk, Sanchez, Mkhi, Auba, Batshuayi, Giroud, Laporte, Barkley, Walcott and possibly Mahrez...talk about being busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.