Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Arsenal turned a little profit on him? Given the other strikers Chelsea have been linked with he's not the worst signing they could have made.
Probably the best option of All

He doesn't have to move
He's actually useful
Not cup Tied to CL

I think Wenger has not done badly at all in this window.

Unhappy Sanchez out.
Mikhi in.
Auba in for 53 million.
Unhappy Giroud out.
Ozil signs new contract

Arsenal is suddenly not looking as weak as they looked with Sanchez out.

I think Miki is a very good player when the conditions are right for him and with his former Dortmund team mate coming in, I have no doubt he will click at Arsenal.

Eight points with a game in hand against fourth placed Liverpool and the Europa League. All to play for.

Yeh why is that :lol:... They got beef?

No idea if they've beef or not. I'd imagine it's to make his career look epic by playing for European big boys Real, Barcelona, Inter (Treble winning team), Chelsea & for some strange reason, Everton.

To back up the above point, they left out his past 2 clubs Sampdoria and Antalyaspor (I wiki'd it). To be honest, I thought he was retired years ago :lol:

Giroud for 18million is a bargain hes also probably better than Morata now imo

EDIT: just realized hes 31, but nevertheless still great great deal from Chelsea. Excellent header of the ball, in a crossing team like Chelsea even as a backup player, he will score many.

Looks like Arsenal is falling apart

I'd be fecking livid if we even considered sending Luiz to Arsenal. One of my favorite Chelsea players. :nono:

Would be a brilliant window for Arsenal if true. I don't rate Luiz highly but he's better than the shite they have.

Yeah, Luiz would be the cherry on top. Got something for Sanchez, plus Auba - Giroud isn't a bad window, considering what they were staring at. It would be weird if Luiz does make the switch, but he fits the bumbling defender type that Arsene seems to favor, plus he's on the outs with Conte.

Maybe Sanchez turned them down.
We will probably never know. We will say that, City will say the opposite. I would be happier knowing he turned them down for the same money they offered or less, rather than we paid him loads more. Still glad we got though.

Any chance we are still having a surprise signing today or are we done for the window?

Unhappy Sanchez out.
Mikhi in.
Auba in for 53 million.
Unhappy Giroud out.
Ozil signs new contract

I think Miki is a very good player when the conditions are right for him and with his former Dortmund team mate coming in, I have no doubt he will click at Arsenal.

Eight points with a game in hand against fourth placed Liverpool and the Europa League. All to play for.

Agree with all of that except of the Mkhitaryan bit.
He didn't "click" for Dortmund most of the time although he had the perfect environment.

Unhappy Sanchez out.
Mikhi in.
Auba in for 53 million.
Unhappy Giroud out.
Ozil signs new contract

Not bad at all. A part from failing to focus on the most shambolic defence he's probably ever had at Arsenal. A part from that, all good.

Unhappy Sanchez out.
Mikhi in.
Auba in for 53 million.
Unhappy Giroud out.
Ozil signs new contract

Wenger selling Giroud for the same price Swansea are resigning Ayew for.

Arsenal got mugged off in this Giroud deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.