Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be unreal. Remember reading that he was close to a move to China. Even if we got 2 years out of him it would be brilliant, sell him on after that.

Get on it Woody.
I think I remember reading him having the same drinking /partying late problem as Vidal

Granovskaia :drool:
No wonder Chelsea gets these good deals for players; Emerson for 20 Mill, Giroud for 18 Mill
There's no resisting her :wenger:

@bucky You rated this lad didn't you? Chelsea sneaked one in under the radar?

I do. Last summer I thought he was Guardiola's perfect idea of a full-back. He is excellent in terms of passing. If he hadn't gotten injured, he probably would have been signed by someone already. I also thought, since it looked like Alex Sandro was going to Chelsea, that he was our best option for that position. If he can recover his form pre-injury, he'll be good for them. He's also quite cheap considering today's market. This article goes a bit over the top, but it also provides more information.

I do. Last summer I thought he was Guardiola's perfect idea of a full-back. He is excellent in terms of passing. If he hadn't gotten injured, he probably would have been signed by someone already. I also thought, since it looked like Alex Sandro was going to Chelsea, that he was our best option for that position. If he can recover his form pre-injury, he'll be good for them. He's also quite cheap considering today's market. This article goes a bit over the top, but it also provides more information.

Surprised he wasn’t signed by Liverpool after reading that.

I don’t want to see the end of him either, but the whole moneyball approach is what I was getting at.

Still not sure, if you find that laughable or take it seriously. I think it's very useful to be honest.

Thanks for the article mate, if he recovers well it seems like Chelsea might have pulled off a bit of a coup, given he's at least half the price Sandro will cost.

I suspected this when Alexis came in. I think it will be a brilliant move for everyone. United gets him off the wage bill with Alexis' wage coming in, players like Rashford keep getting enough playing time and Zlatan gets to finish his career in the USA as a superstar he is while getting a hefty last pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.