Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
People underestimate how good an environment Celtic is. Far better he gets to be in a dominant team than struggling to see the ball for 90 minutes.
Exactly this. At Celtic, much will be expected from him by the fans and manager, he will be expected to perform in a team known to win (domestically), gets to play in the UCL and if Rodgers can do half a job he did with Sterling...

Will Giroud get that many more minutes at Chelsea than Arse?

Good deal for Chelsea at that price though, always liked him as a striker and felt Arsene never quite committed to him.

How is it a waste of talent? We've taken a couple from Southampton, and one couldn't handle playing for a big club, the other, the jury is still out, but I think we all wish him well.

Not sure what you mean.

It’s a waste of talent as Musonda’s career trajectory a few years ago would never have seen him spending 18 months in Scotland at this age. He’s already had a successful loan spell in La Liga, and is way too good to be playing against Partick Thistle. He had every top club fighting for him before he stupidly agreed to get on the Chelsea Ferris wheel.

Fire Tuchel
Sell Dembele
Fire new coach
Sell Aubameyang
Play loanee club for Chelsea
Going well Dortmund....
Good. Hope they keep dropping.

I'm a petty man and still remember their bitchy tweet about Mkhitaryan joining the 6th place English side and telling him to enjoy the EL.

Twats.

Will Giroud get that many more minutes at Chelsea than Arse?

Good deal for Chelsea at that price though, always liked him as a striker and felt Arsene never quite committed to him.

He’d be moving to a better club and probably making more too.

Phew. What a relief, signing a second rate player as opposed to a third or fourth rate one :)

I hope you're right. I just think that even if he tears it up in Scotland, he'll not really prove that he can do it in a really top league. He needed a move like Christensen had.
He's an archetypal Rodgers player, as long as he works hard he'll improve a great deal.

why is no one getting the fact that Arsenal allowing Giroud to join Chelsea is to ensure they get Auba?

Rumors of Icardi/Kovacic swap deal. Let's see if there's any truth to it.

He's barely going to play at all at Arsenal if they sign that bloke from Dortmund.

Thanks Aubama.

:lol: True, I just don’t see a big difference in minutes at Chelsea, given his position with the national team.

He’d be moving to a better club and probably making more too.

No doubt, Arsenal are a joke at the minute.

I just thought the motivation was to play himself into the France squad before the summer... dunno if being at Chelsea serves him any better in that end.

why is no one getting the fact that Arsenal allowing Giroud to join Chelsea is to ensure they get Auba?
It gives Chelsea the upperhand in negotiations due to Arsenal being desperate to seal the Aubameyang deal. Giroud for peanuts is a fantastic deal for Chelsea.

Can’t wait for Watzke’s pre-teen temper tantrum about the inefficiency of English clubs having more money than sense if this all falls through :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.