Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a bit of fun if Dortmund don't find a replacement.

From what I understood from Fabrizio tweet, all the deals will collapse then.

The order is :
1) BVB get a replacement for Auba.
2) Arsenal sign Auba then.
3) Chelsea sign Giroud.

The order is :
3) Chelsea sign Giroud.

I know Giroud's missus clearly wears the trousers, but Giroud to Dortmund would surely be alot easier for everyone (bar Chelsea), and a desperate Chelsea throwing money at Stoke for Crouch on deadline day would be one of the greatest transfers ever.

I know Giroud's missus clearly wears the trousers, but Giroud to Dortmund would surely be alot easier for everyone (bar Chelsea), and a desperate Chelsea throwing money at Stoke for Crouch on deadline day would be one of the greatest transfers ever.

Either BVB didn't want Giroud as he's far different style than what Auba provides after all or Giroud himself doesn't want to leave England and particularly London and I favor the latter.

We all want to see Crouch in Chelsea shirt but seems unluckily. :(

The order is :
3) Chelsea sign Giroud.

4) Batshuayi goes on loan to Dortmund

Apparently Di Marzio is saying it's only 15m for Giroud.

The. feck? There are Championship clubs rejecting bids of 20m for their squad players and Arsenal are selling their best striker for 15m. :)
IIRC just yesterday Watford was said to reject 15 mil bid for Troy fecking Deeney. This turns out quite a decent deal for Chelsea

IIRC just yesterday Watford was said to reject 15 mil bid for Troy fecking Deeney. This turns out quite a decent deal for Chelsea

Well they did turn down 30 million for deeney a few windows before.

I cant post tweet as I need more likes, but Di Marzio has said Giroud to Chelsea agreed - £15m plus add ons

Think Dzeko is better and could've even pushed Morata for his starting place but if that reported price is legit and assuming Giroud is fit, that's good business.

15m for Giroud? Arsenal have had their pants pulled down there. PEA softens the blow but christ. 15m is a steal. Still think there's loads more to come in the EPL before 11pm Weds.

Deulofeu to Watford is a strange one. I think hes regressed.

The desperation from teams trying to get players in before the deadline :drool:

:lol: His mother announced it first

What a fecking waste of talent. He has absolutely no business in Scotland, and frankly should have never joined Chelsea when he could have gone anywhere. He’d be a reputable PL player by now if he were at Spurs or Southampton instead.

15m for Giroud? Arsenal have had their pants pulled down there. PEA softens the blow but christ. 15m is a steal. Still think there's loads more to come in the EPL before 11pm Weds.

Agree for both. Giroud is very good striker. 15 mil is a bargain in these times. And deulofeu can only blame himself. Started season in first 11 and blew it

What a fecking waste of talent. He has absolutely no business in Scotland, and frankly should have never joined Chelsea when he could have gone anywhere. He’d be a reputable PL player by now if he were at Spurs or Southampton instead.
How is it a waste of talent? We've taken a couple from Southampton, and one couldn't handle playing for a big club, the other, the jury is still out, but I think we all wish him well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire Tuchel
Sell Dembele
Fire new coach
Sell Aubameyang
Play loanee club for Chelsea
Going well Dortmund....

Stupid move for Musonda and Chelsea though. He could get a decent La Liga or mid-table prem club.

People underestimate how good an environment Celtic is. Far better he gets to be in a dominant team than struggling to see the ball for 90 minutes.

Stupid move for Musonda and Chelsea though. He could get a decent La Liga or mid-table prem club.
But at Celtic he'll actually start every game and also play in the CL next season.

People underestimate how good an environment Celtic is. Far better he gets to be in a dominant team than struggling to see the ball for 90 minutes.

I hope you're right. I just think that even if he tears it up in Scotland, he'll not really prove that he can do it in a really top league. He needed a move like Christensen had.

Giroud is 31 in fairness.

Sadly, Bats does not do his own Tweeting. I was crushed when I found out.

The search continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.