Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played under van Gaal at AZ and saved the penalties that knocked Holland out of the World Cup.

Could be a possibility as if Lindegaard does want to leave for first team football, then fair enough. But Amos should be following him out of the door as he's nowhere near good enough for the first team here.

Another days has passed and still no new additions or departures. We're leaving it late. Just under 73 hours until the transfer window closes.

United logic: a backup GK is far more important than an experienced quality defender.
Implying we can only do one deal at a time, or we're restricted by money or numbers. Both I doubt.

Romero was the Goalkeeper for AZ Alkmaar when LVG was the Coach there?
Yes, after the Argentina vs Netherlands match, he thanked LVG for what he taught him. He saved the penalties to let Argentina win.

When was the last time we announced a player on a saturday or sunday? Woodward will have a very busy weekend anyway

Sunday/Monday will be crazy...... I mean it has to be doesn't it?

5 players out, 2 in, surely.
Yes its fun and games for the next 3 days . I'd imagine 1 maybe 2 coming in .
In a way I can understand how hard it must be for us to sign players .
Everybody knows weve got a few quid and are desperate so must be bumming there prices up .
Im looking at the midfield and thinking if were going the next 40 games (fa cup inc) with Herrera , carrick , fletcher and fellaini and jones , smalling , Evans and rojo for 3 places at the back then we can forget top 4 .

Strange, absolutely nothing about that in the danish press, it was discussed earlier, but was 'shot down' by officials from Brøndby due to the financial aspects, no way they could afford his fee, nor his wages.
Also, that'd be the biggest transfer of the window for any danish club, it'd be all over the danish press if it was anywhere near ''close''

Status
Not open for further replies.