Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Remy has a clause in his contract, Chelsea juust have to pay it. It is not complicated like our potential deals.
When did I mention us? Stop getting so paranoid fella.

I meant it as they sold a player today and have a replacement in basically the same day, nothing else. Christ.

When did I mention us? Stop getting so paranoid fella.

I meant it as they sold a player today and have a replacement in basically the same day, nothing else. Christ.
I know, I am just putting things into perspective.:rolleyes:

So if Remy passes a medical at Chelsea yet failed one at Liverpool. How the feck did Jamie Redknapp ever pass one? :lol:

I don't think he'll pass one there if he didn't elsewhere, just Chelsea are probably willing to take a risk on him and Liverpool weren't.

I thought it later came out that it wasn't a medical issue but rather Liverpool wouldn't meet his wage demands? Though I suppose that wouldn't make much sense because Balotelli is likely on much more.

I thought it later came out that it wasn't a medical issue but rather Liverpool wouldn't meet his wage demands? Though I suppose that wouldn't make much sense because Balotelli is likely on much more.

Balotelli took a big cut apparently. And Remy is coming from being QPRs star signing a while back.

If you want to call Moyes asking about him and we were interested a substance then yeah. There wasnt any chance of us buying him.

Wut ? So this isn't enough evidence of our interest ?

“We certainly did think in the summer about bringing him here,” the manager told.

“I don’t think it went as far as a bid, because I think there was something to do with a deadline on his contract.

“But yes, he was a player we thought was a good player.”

PS : If you want we can continue this via PM instead of OT-ing in the twitter thread.

Wut ? So this isn't enough evidence of our interest ?

PS : If you want we can continue this via PM instead of OT-ing in the twitter thread.

Did I say we weren't interested?

No, I didn't.

All I said was we had no chance of getting him, not to mention the fact we didn't even bid.

Bye.

We need to hire Chelsea's player monitor and bid preparer (don't know if that word even exists)!

Any chance of anything coming out after 10.30 tonight? embargo and all that, seems too quiet right now to say we need 2 players in 3 days.

Did I say we weren't interested?

No, I didn't.

All I said was we had no chance of getting him, not to mention the fact we didn't even bid.

Bye.

Despite evidence to the contrary.

De Rossi :

"This year, when I spoke to the coach, when I spoke to the club, it was the first time I told them that I would have liked to listen to any offers while in previous years, I had always turned down any approach before even listening to it," De Rossi told. "This year, I felt it could be the right year to change because things did not go so well.

Garcia :

"This summer we discussed his future. He’s Roman, he’s from here, but there were big clubs after him and he was waiting to see. I said to him that I couldn’t lose him at the last minute so we fixed a date after which he would not move.

"And that’s exactly what happened. The first league match came and a few days after Manchester United called the club, called him, but the date had passed and he didn’t move."

He's a quality defender, would be jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.