Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus can feck off with their loan + buy security option. Evra wanted to go their so I understand why they didn't put up any resistance, but if Chicharito fails there, his sell value is depressingly low. +15m€ and they can have him.
Yeh feck off juve !
We should ask for a Vidal 12 month loan with an option to buy at the end of it if were concerned about his knee . I wonder what they would say to that .
If we don't get Vidal i wouldn't give um the time of day never mind hernandez for peanuts .

I'd be willing to put money on Young not going for £10m (unless you lot are subsidising his wages). Zaha is younger so depending on how he does on loan, he might.
Because of youngs wages nobody will touch him so he will remain a squad player who will be frozen out till he fecks off .

We won't get £10m for Young unless Allardyce signs him. He is 29 and pace is basically all he's ever had, he will be absolutely useless in 3-4 years and clubs know that.

Or, he'd be one of the best players for half the clubs in the league.

We won't get £10m for Young unless Allardyce signs him. He is 29 and pace is basically all he's ever had, he will be absolutely useless in 3-4 years and clubs know that.

He's useless already!

If they're shit for a United player then they're shit in general apparently.

At 32 or 33? Absolutely no way.

I actually didn't read the 3-4 years bit. but still pace isn't all he's had - he'd walk into over half the teams in the Prem and be one of the best players in them.

Chevrolet 50m + Adidas 75m? Ok it's not quite but it's very close.
Ah, thought it was only about Adidas deal. Still as you've said it's actually more or close not 'far less'. We could spend £100m every year though.

Even if you add AON deal for training kit it's still not 'far less'.

That Kagawa fee is embarrassing, i'd rather keep him than sell him for that ridiculous amount.
feck me we are useless at selling players.

That's going way too far. He's been in the PL team of the season twice and was one of the best wingers in England for a spell.

Or, he'd be one of the best players for half the clubs in the league.

This. Many very good players aren't United level but that doesn't make them shite.

That's going way too far. He's been in the PL team of the season twice and was one of the best wingers in England for a spell.

This. Many very good players aren't United level but that doesn't make them shite.

Pace has always been his best attribute. He was good for Villa. He's absolutely not the sort of player who plays well in his 30s.

That Kagawa fee is embarrassing, i'd rather keep him than sell him for that ridiculous amount.

Drama queen. The fee isn't even confirmed yet. And the fact he's hardly had a look in the last two seasons and is clearly surplus to requirements for this manager too, means he's going for a knock down price. Kagawa is a tidy player that will do well in the right system but the reality is that he hasn't done shit since the 2011/12 season.

His pretty much playing into retirement.
its just a one yr contract. his distribution has improved and his reading of the game has always been excellent. maybe not suited to the pace of the premier league so it would be interested to see how they use hm as a deep lying playmaker i suppose?

Doesn't matter how good he looks at another side in a different league under a different manager and in a different system.

He hasn't lived up to his billing and if LVG thinks he isn't going to player it seems sensible to move him on a d get him off the wage bill.

However much quality he has, he hasn't shown enough of it to warrant a place in the team.

You won't get a player of the same quality as Kagawa for £8m, it's peanuts in today's market and terrible business from us. He hasn't set the league on fire, I get that but he's got talent and who knows what he could have done in LvG's system playing through the middle, he got 1-2 chances and was dumped In midfield for one of them.

Meh £8m just seems like a shit fee he's better than that.

Then you'd be paying his wages, which is probably at least £3 million a year. You could argue you'd exchange that for his impact on the pitch, but that has been minimal since he's been here, arguably not worth a year in wages anyway.

Dortmund can feck off unless they're planning on offering first refusal on Hummels or something similar.

They've got Reus, Hummels and Papastopaduder, we need to be weaving some magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.