Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine Arsenal would buy Rabiot and Carvalho.

Wilshere was very good for them tonight, Ramsey is verging on world class and Arteta is solid. I could see them buying of these two though, but both would be overkill.

Carvalho would obviously be better for them though.

Very good talent this guy. We should get him in as well if we can.

We have been linked a fair bit in the past to him.

they want 25m euros for him, thats a lot of money for an unproven 19 year old. Havent seen him much, but hasnt played much too.

Offer Sporting Anderson on loan and perhaps Hernandez on loan - I think @Sly has said they were after a striker and they could do much worse than Hernandez. Then again I'm not sure he'd fancy a move there although they are in CL.

Slimani isn´t leaving for Leicester, so we don´t need a striker anymore. About Anderson, well we don´t run our football department, but there is a clear and almost unanimous NO about Anderson amongst our supporters. Not only he´s a former Porto player but most of our supporters consider Anderson a bit crap now. The Anderson from Porto days is gone.

Nah, there's 0% chance it's this.

Edit: what @Amir said.

By copying one another's stories, I didn't mean literally copying the information. Surely most of these guys are mates and talk to each other behind the scenes about what they're going out with.

De Jong will be fine too. Anyone who is good defensively.

Said all summer that Carvalho would be a good signing, other than Vidal he'd be my first choice. I hope we get him signed, he's got the potential to be one of the best DM in Europe.

Slimani isn´t leaving for Leicester, so we don´t need a striker anymore. About Anderson, well we don´t run our football department, but there is a clear and almost unanimous NO about Anderson amongst our supporters. Not only he´s a former Porto player but most of our supporters consider Anderson a bit crap now. The Anderson from Porto days is gone.

Good, how about Kagawa - do you want Kagawa? We can give you Kags.

William Carvalho would be a great signing. A defensive midfielder that will protect the back four.

Anderson is a bit crap? Wow your fans are pretty generous.

I would take him anyway even if we get Carvalho/Vidal. He can do a great job in certain games and I don't think he would be too fussed about being a squad man. We would need another CM anyway if we are getting rid of Anderson, Fellaini, Cleverley and knowing Fletcher cannot be relied on it would still leave us short on numbers, although the quality would be quite frankly a chasm better.

I got a feeling we are going to bring a midfielder. Carvalho, Vidal, Blind or De Jong - I reckon Blind is the most likely, then Carvalho, then De Jong and finally Vidal.

Good, how about Kagawa - do you want Kagawa? We can give you Kags.

Kagawa? I would absolutely say yes. Doubt he would want to come to the portuguese league. We do have a japanese player now, Tanaka (very good so far). Maybe they are buddies

Anderson is a bit crap? Wow your fans are pretty generous.

Well we are not Manchester United you know. Different standarts i guess :p

Why is it if any other club are trying to buy a player right now it's just that, trying to buy a player, but when it's us, with a player we've been linked with all window, it's a panic buy?

Kagawa? I would absolutely say yes. Doubt he would want to come to the portuguese league. We do have a japanese player now, Tanaka (very good so far).

Well we are not Manchester United you know. Different standarts i guess :p

That could be true, Kagawa could probably find a team in a stronger league. Atletico were linked with him but since they got Griezmann and kept Koke guess it's off. He's not going to play much here though so a year at Sporting before we move him on permanently could be good for him.

I can't imagine Arsenal would buy Rabiot and Carvalho.

Wilshere was very good for them tonight, Ramsey is verging on world class and Arteta is solid. I could see them buying of these two though, but both would be overkill.

Carvalho would obviously be better for them though.
Wilshere's a crock and Flamini and Arteta are shite. In truth, they probably need both but you're right in saying they need Carvalho much more than they need Rabiot at the moment.

Blind would be such a shit signing when compared with Vidal, Carvalho or De Jong.

Fortunately I think Louis doesn't rate him much and will only go for him if bids for the other 3 all fail.

Blind would be such a shit signing when compared with Vidal, Carvalho or De Jong.

Fortunately I think Louis doesn't rate him much and will only go for him if bids for the other 3 all fail.

And De Jong wouldn't when compared to Vidal and Caravalho?

De Jong isn't an amazing player, but he offers something no one else in the team does: leadership.

The #Juve ago #Vidal wall . No to 43 million offered by the United #Manchester . But the British are preparing a new attack #gds

And De Jong wouldn't when compared to Vidal and Caravalho?

Compared with Vidal yes, but then who isn't. Carvalho not really, given that he'd be 1/3 of Carvalho's price and pretty much guaranteed to bring the necessary qualities.

But Blind is shit compared to Carvalho and to De Jong, which was my main point.

It's clear the media have been briefed on Carvalho. But if he's our first choice, surely we'd do better to keep the negotiation under our hats? It's almost got to be a ploy to pressurize Juve.

So Ogden, Ducker and Ladyman... all together reporting ? United must be extremely confident after Di Maria's juggernaut of a deal or something even bigger coming our way this weekend.

Friday will probably start this madness for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.