Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone actually seen this fella play..Any good?

I actually started following him after David Nielsen (danish coach) became coach for Strømgodset, because danish TV has aired more of their games since then.
I've been very impressed with him, the way he takes over games and have the ability to change any game in a matter of seconds is as good as i've ever seen a 15 year old have, for me he seems the real deal, but on a rather 'vague' platform right now.

Even tho he could benefit from meeting greater opponents on a week-to-week basic, i think it'd be way too early for him to move abroad now, due to the fact that he probably wouldn't be playing first team games, he'd be playing with reserves and that'd be a shame really.

I actually started following him after David Nielsen (danish coach) became coach for Strømgodset, because danish TV has aired more of their games since then.
I've been very impressed with him, the way he takes over games and have the ability to change any game in a matter of seconds is as good as i've ever seen a 15 year old have, for me he seems the real deal, but on a rather 'vague' platform right now.

Even tho he could benefit from meeting greater opponents on a week-to-week basic, i think it'd be way too early for him to move abroad now, due to the fact that he probably wouldn't be playing first team games, he'd be playing with reserves and that'd be a shame really.
Brill assessment lad, would agree with you though that he would probably be slung into the reserves or out on loan which would be a shame.

It should be noted that the Norwegian transfer window has closed as far as that previous site someone linked to is concerned.

Anyone actually seen this fella play..Any good?

Yes. He is already very good, and depending on how he develops over the next years, he could be truly world class, or he could of course stagnate, but i would put my money on the former if anything.
Don't know if this is region restricted, but here are the highlights from his international debut today. Some examples of his quick feet there.

http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/landslaget/gamst-om-oedegaard-et-ekstremt-talent/a/23283041/

It should be noted that the Norwegian transfer window has closed as far as that previous site someone linked to is concerned.

It won't effect a club selling a player. A transfer window is actually a registration window. Clubs can still buy and sell players outside the window it's just the paperwork to register a new player cannot be done outside the window.

I'm not wumming. I don't think I've ever been a WUM on here and I'm not doing it now.

I don't think a player like Di Maria was essential to what United need. Surely the same amount of money would've got someone like Hummels or a really top class defensive mid? You know, something United could do with? Or even a proper wingback if LVG is persisting with it and not having to use Ashley Young and Valencia.

The fact so many people think he's worth 60 odd million speaks volumes of how ruined and up the shitter football is. And I say that not because of his ability because I think he's an excellent player.

Pretty much any other fanbase would be a wee bit alarmed at having to pay so much for a player yet in English football it's pennies. You've got guys turning down Benfica to play for Hull. It's crazy.

We obviously need a central midfielder and centre back and 60m is a massive fee, even in todays market I totally agree.......but forgetting the sloppyness of our play, results, formations and weakness in positions, what is painful to watch the last 2.5 seasons and this so far is the slow tempo, predictability, lack of imagination, Lack of dangerous early crosses, lack of pace, lack of ability to dribble and go past a player which are all usually elements that make our club so exciting to watch for any fan of football, DiMaria is one of the best in the world in all of these elements, that is why we have had to spend so much money and that is why he is such a good signing and lets not forget he can play in a central midfield three, where he excelled for Madrid last year. We still desperately need a centre back and midfielder I agree, but we have also desperately needed an exciting, imaginative attackign player with pace and dribbling abilty. I would argue Mata wasa poor signing though a good player, nearly £40m for a very good player that didnt really add to the skill sets and positions of players we already had. Januzaj is the only exciting attacking player we have at the club, who developed well in a couple of years could be a real star, he is still raw and the signing of DiMaria adds zillios more for £60m than the signings of Mata and Felliani combined did last year which cost more.

Yes. He is already very good, and depending on how he develops over the next years, he could be truly world class, or he could of course stagnate, but i would put my money on the former if anything.
Don't know if this is region restricted, but here are the highlights from his international debut today. Some examples of his quick feet there.

http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/landslaget/gamst-om-oedegaard-et-ekstremt-talent/a/23283041/
Cheers lad! Aye, extremely quick feet, seems like a great talent!

Shame it's the Mirror. I'd trust the Carvalho link more to be honest, and he's more along the lines of what we need now we've Di Maria.

I do like playing Vidal as DM on FIFA, but in real life? Not sure he's what we need now.

Andersons contract runs to 2015 if I'm not mistaken, so we'll have to keep him till then.

Looking at from a logical perspective, I'd say Carvalho could be first choice, Blind for backup "24 hour signing".

Louis van Gaal, the manager, is now pressing Ed Woodward, the club's executive vice-chairman, into securing at least one new midfielder before Monday's transfer deadline.

That from Ogden's article.

Ian Herbert reporting the same, given up on Vidal going for Carvalho. Press briefed?

Only a few seconds after Herbert, Ducker posts an article with the same story.

Something is really happening here. :drool:

Independent, Ladyman at the Daily Mail, and Telegraph, Times too.

Media = Briefed.

Status
Not open for further replies.