Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper red whoever put that up. An award anyone?

I was speaking to a lad on Twitter earlier who said his mate was serving Woodward at that restaurant tonight, but he didn't mention LvG. He said he was going to get his mate to ask Ed about Vidal, and I suggested he kidnapped him until he confirmed the signing. He is going to report back what was said and the body language when he asked him. I've asked if it was his mate putting the pics up.

If Shinji were to leave, we should get our money back as the only reason he was so cheap, iirc, was that he was coming to the end of his contract.

Thanks. Shinji has 2 offers, I think one is from Dortmund.

I don't mind him going there because 1)He will be much happier when reunited with Klopp 2)We could have a good relationship with Dortmund for Reus/Hummels for next year.

I remember the last week of the transfer window we weren't even linked with anyone but Fellaini, until Herrera on the Friday. We are linked with everyone right now. Wingers, centre midfielders, big names, Dutchmen, the lot. I think we're going to bring a few in.

I remember the last week of the transfer window we weren't even linked with anyone but Fellaini, until Herrera on the Friday. We are linked with everyone right now. Wingers, centre midfielders, big names, Dutchmen, the lot. I think we're going to bring a few in.

We were linked with De Rossi and Khedira.

We were linked with De Rossi and Khedira.

It was mad, the number of players we were supposedly in for during the last few days of the transfer window. Allegedly tabling a 40 mil bid for Khedira, making bids for Coentrao and De Rossi. The Herrera one-day saga and then the ultimate crescendo- Overpaying for Fellaini.... You just couldn't make it up...

Didn't that leak after the deadline? Only rumors I recall were for Thiago, Fabregas, Fellaini and Baines.

Nah, I recall seeing it on the last Friday before deadline day.

Hopefully we do our business before deadline day this year. And only the selling needs to be done.

The only 2 players I believe we were genuinely in for late last transfer window were Herrera (who we now have), and Coentrao who we no longer need.

Khedira, De Rossi etc. etc. seemed to be tabloid rumours AFAIK.

The only 2 players I believe we were genuinely in for late last transfer window were Herrera (who we now have), and Coentrao who we no longer need.

Khedira, De Rossi etc. etc. seemed to be tabloid rumours AFAIK.

De Rossi claimed he was happy he didn't join United given how our season was at that time. Even Roma themselves said that there was a bid for him but it was past the deadline they had specifically set for him and thus he wouldn't be allowed to leave or something along those lines.

Khedira has confirmed last September our bid

De Rossi claimed he was happy he didn't join United given how our season was at that time. Even Roma themselves said that there was a bid for him but it was past the deadline they had specifically set for him and thus he wouldn't be allowed to leave or something along those lines.

Now you both mention it I remember these quite clearly. Perhaps I tried to put the failures of last summer to the back of my mind but I didn't fully remember those rumours having any real substance, obviously they did.

Wasn't there a couple of other names too?

How can people mistake what is obviously illuminated shop windows and street lights for broad daylight?

And if Dortmund want Kagawa they know what they have to do to get him. His name rhymes with funnels.

Now you both mention it I remember these quite clearly. Perhaps I tried to put the failures of last summer to the back of my mind but I didn't fully remember those rumours having any real substance, obviously they did.

Wasn't there a couple of other names too?

Yeah must have been but struggling to remember them now. Will do a bit of digging

Khedira has confirmed it on the Germany press-conference last September
He has said "Yeah there was a offer from Manchester United but the club (Real Madrid) have rejected it. But i'm anyway happy at the club."

Baines was another real target with our superstar Fellaini

Fabregas > Khedira > De Rossi > Herrera > Fellaini
Baines > Coentrao > nothing
Ronaldo > Bale > nothing

Have to wonder what this summer would have looked like under Moyes. Probably Kroos > Fabregas > Carvalho > Khedira > Vidal > Herrera > McCarthy for £25m.

Fabregas > Khedira > De Rossi > Herrera > Fellaini
Baines > Coentrao > nothing
Ronaldo > Bale > nothing

Have to wonder what this summer would have looked like under Moyes. Probably Kroos > Fabregas > Carvalho > Khedira > Vidal > Herrera > McCarthy for £25m.

Replace McCarthy with Osman and you are onto something there

Carvalho instead of Blind along with getting Vidal would be good even though I'm not convinced by Carvalho yet, but instead of Vidal would be disappointing.

Kagawa + £20M for Reus if we are talking to Dortmund. :D

That Omid Zamani guy doesn't sound so confident now that Juve will hold on to Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.