Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20m for Blind when Carvalho is available at £24m is a bit silly, right?

Wait? Are Madrid selling Xabi Alonso to Bayern? What's going on with Florentino. With Ronaldo, arguably Di María and Alonso were the key to Madrid's decima.

No Modric was better, but I do think they should keep Xabi around. Hes not going to start ahead of Kroos or Modric though tbh

No Modric was better, but I do think they should keep Xabi around. Hes not going to start ahead of Kroos or Modric though tbh
Well playing Kroos and Modric isn't exactly balanced especially when you have a #10 playing ahead of them.

Read somewhere that Juve agreed a deal for him when his contract expires next summer? Highly doubt they'll get much for him when he's got a year left..

Yep, we had that in the previous twitter thread I think.

Things can change on that front though I guess, if PSG chose to cash in, then Juve can either buy him or Rabiot can chose to see out his contract.

£20m for Blind when Carvalho is available at £24m is a bit silly, right?

Depends if we want the perfect DM, or a DM who can also play as LWB.

Well playing Kroos and Modric isn't exactly balanced especially when you have a #10 playing ahead of them.

I agree, but that is the madness that is Real Madrid, they played that against Sevilla (Kroos Modric), although Xabi did play against Athletico...

Wait? Are Madrid selling Xabi Alonso to Bayern? What's going on with Florentino. With Ronaldo, arguably Di María and Alonso were the key to Madrid's decima.
They have to make room for Reus and Falcao in a new 3-2-5 formation.

No matter what they do, Alonso is dispensable now with Kroos there as the playmaker.

Why are PSG so desperate to offload him?

Wont renew his contract...

So let's get this straight.. We want Vidal.. Juve want Rabiot and Arsenal want Carvalho.

Juve wont give us Vidal so we go for Carvalho and now Arsenal try to get Rabiot?

Not bad.

Vidal and Carvalho are sat opposite. They're watching them play paper rock scissors to see who gets to join.

In all seriousness if that was taken at that time, there must be some tasty negotiations going on.

People are saing that is daylight in the background, but the the guy on the facebook replied back this pic was taken 1 hour ago.

Whatever it is they're discussing, it seems to be making Woody sweat like it's nobody's business.

:lol: Look at the windows, it's broad day light outside!
Sorry to be a buzzkill but it seems to be daylight in the background.
Even if it was, I wouldn't care to be honest. At least they are doing something productive today about what I assume is transfers. In my opinion, Ed and LVG wouldn't be awake right now considering LVG has to wake up 5am/6am for training tomorrow.

Nevertheless, day/night does not matter.

Sorry to be a buzzkill but it seems to be daylight in the background.

Firstly what buzz is being killed? It's not like the sole reason they would go to dinner is to discuss exciting transfers. Secondly, I don't see any daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.