Thomas Tuchel | England Manager

Good work England. Preventing United from a rinse and repeat appointment that would have been another total disaster. Praise the Lord!

A German managing England is preposterous. Imagine Diego Simeone managing Brazil. :lol:

Well there's also the possibility Tuchel is using the England NT gig and German press to pressure Utd...

Imagine England winning anything with Tickle in charge - it'd never really be an English victory. England tried to do it on their own, but in the end got the German's to help. 50/50 German England success.

Any success would be tainted forever.

Imagine England winning anything with Tickle in charge - it'd never really be an English victory. England tried to do it on their own, but in the end got the German's to help. 50/50 German England success.

Yes I don’t want Tickle in charge.

Would be a laughable appointment.

Added pressure for England to achieve something now and we all know how well England handle pressure.

England tried to do it on their own, but in the end got the German's to help. 50/50 German England success. Any success will be tainted forever.
I see the Saxe Coburg Gothas Windsors have done a great job of convincing the average Brit that their rulers are as local as Cheddar :lol:

He would be the best appointment in a long long time for England. He will be one of the best manager ever for England.

English managers just don’t cut it and never have in my lifetime. Needs must, I think.

‘Tickle’ what? ….100% England success

I as a proud England hater would actually be okay with you lot winning something now that you have a German in charge. My love for irony is stronger than my hate for England NT.

Too bad there aren’t any good English coaches to give the reigns too. Tuchel is the next best option for England.

I as a proud England hater would actually be okay with you lot winning something now that you have a German in charge. My love for irony is stronger than my hate for England NT.
Oh wow-wee! ….your opinion means everything to us

In the same way they play matches not games?
No.

As in the same way they play a bunch of games close together with the tournament lasting only 3-4 weeks but with 24/7 intensity and pressure, usually on foreign soil

But we invented the game so everyone's success is 50% our success. So it'd actually be 75% our success and 25% German.