Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I thought it was great, brilliant ending. You're thinking of it from the kayfabe pov but I think it was a genuine real respect between the 4 of them and Bayley finally got the moment she deserved and the other 4 were truly happy for her.

The kayfabe part doesn't bother me at all, I'm not complaining about Sasha, Charlotte and Becky hugging each other when they have a match tonight, but Bayley deserved her own moment. Charlotte had one when she won the title. Sasha had her moment. Becky had one when she lost to Sasha. Then it comes to Bayley and the other three show up.

I have no doubt that they all are genuinely happy for Bayley, after all it's all Sasha has talked about on tumblr and twitter for the last couple of months how much she wants Bayley to have that big match and moment. For me she should have been alone with the title and the crowd celebrating.

The kayfabe part doesn't bother me at all, I'm not complaining about Sasha, Charlotte and Becky hugging each other when they have a match tonight, but Bayley deserved her own moment. Charlotte had one when she won the title. Sasha had her moment. Becky had one when she lost to Sasha. Then it comes to Bayley and the other three show up.

I have no doubt that they all are genuinely happy for Bayley, after all it's all Sasha has talked about on tumblr and twitter for the last couple of months how much she wants Bayley to have that big match and moment. For me she should have been alone with the title and the crowd celebrating.
Not often I say this but I completely agree. As you said, it just seemed to emphasise that she's been left behind.

aBCeoUC.gif

The amount of amazing matches Sasha Banks has in 2015 alone. Wow.

This topped the lot imo. It was the perfect face vs heel dynamic, the story build for Bayley, the defiant cocky heel who wasnt ready to let go of the title, Bayley, the "underdog" getting her big win. And a great crowd for a great match.

I need dates/events too. I'm guessing Umaga/Cena is the royal rumble last man standing which I've heard is good.

I'm all caught up on NXT, it was the first things I watched and damn it's awesome. Basically what TNA should have aimed for which I assume is still a massive pile of wank that doesn't know what to do with itself.
Raw 27 April 2007 HBK vs cena
No way out 2006 undertaker vs Kurt angle
2014 Royal rumble Wyatt vs Bryan
2015 royal Rumble Cena vs Rollins vs Lesnar
09 & 10 wrestlemania Undertaker vs HBK
2012 wrestle mania Undertaker vs HHH hell in a cell
Raw 25th February 2013 Punk vs Cena
2011 MITB Punk vs cena (also worth watching punks "pipe bombs" the weeks leading up to it)
Elimination Chamber 2014 Wyatt family vs Shiled
Summerslam 2013 punk vs Lesnar
Extreme rules 2014 the shield vs evolution

2 things.

Firstly the crowd are feckig amazing tonight, 2. How gorgeous is Renee? I would literally give up both my nuts for just one night with her.

So when does Rousey turn up? :P
WWE will never fail with video packages.

15 minutes, and this PPV has had more talking than wrestling, lol

I swear everytime Sheamus and Orton wrestle, the crowds always chant for everything other than the match

Awesome RKO but Sheamus rolls out the ring.

Not sure if the crowd are booing cos the match continues or because Orton cant win