Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

What's the deal with Ziggler? Is he a bit marmite because I've heard is quite good and gets good reactions. When Batista won the RR last year Mick Foley singled him out along with Bryan and Punk as the one getting screwed over the most because it should have been him.
He's one of those that looks like he's just stepped on a landmine every time he's punched.

Some like that.

Lana though :)

Ziggler is good but in shitty storylines tbh @Mystry Though tbh he hasnt changed much, just seems the cool thing to hate him for what people liked him for.
IMO, his character screams out heel, but he keeps getting cheered. Huge pop for his return on Raw

Plus people think his selling was copied from HBK vs Hogan. For every match. haha

Yeah, but Rusev has suffered enough, he needs a push for a title and needs to stop losing at PPV's.

hes surely a long way away from the title. The closest he was, was pre-WM. Since WM, hes surely far away in terms of being taken seriously.

hes surely a long way away from the title. The closest he was, was pre-WM. Since WM, hes surely far away in terms of being taken seriously.

Yeah, that's what I meant, and it' a real shame. He's a beast and deserves more. Ziggler does win though, breaking the accolade confirms that.

EDIT! maybe not.

Yeah, that's what I meant, and it' a real shame. He's a beast and deserves more. Ziggler does win though, breaking the accolade confirms that.

EDIT! maybe not.

Well tbf, he didnt break the accolade at least.

Lana, Summer....

giphy.gif

Im looking forward to see what happens with Amell here. Big fan of his

Are we really supposed to buy that 2 wrestlers won't just destroy a wrestler and an actor? I love the set up as a comic/super hero film but I struggle to see how this works. On a side note Stardust is amazing.

Fun match, went down how I thought it would, which is a good thing. Amell looked very comfy in there. Neville is just awesome though.

This PPV sure does have a lot of people that nobody cares about anymore or they havent given us a reason to care about (or their matches).

Fun match, went down how I thought it would, which is a good thing. Amell looked very comfy in there. Neville is just awesome though.

Amell is awesome.

I agree. Amazing match.

I'm struggling here, sat with my both my lads, and my eldest son's girlfriend, and she has NEVER seen anything to do with WWE or wrassling before. The questions, and the constant surprise and confusion. :lol:

An I more stoned then I thought it did big slow just do a moonsault?

Also....JBL "you're kidding, Albert won a title?!?" :lol: