Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

5 star matchright there, the build, the match, the moment...everything. This included. Wow, what a moment.

4 horsewomen, with a 4 horsewomen sign right behind them. Great moment!

This is gonna run 2 and a half hours now surely?

I'm still getting over that last match, not sure how they can top that.

This is gonna run 2 and a half hours now surely?

It has to, no way this gets only 10 minutes.

Also im expecting a story with a few spots in this ladder match. This will be interesting.

Holy...ok seriously, I can't take this. This show is too awesome for a mortal like me.

One ladder and 2 men, as it should be (see: HBK/Razor, HHH/Rock, Benoit/Jericho)

One ladder and 2 men, as it should be (see: HBK/Razor, HHH/Rock, Benoit/Jericho)

Much like the first NXT special, quite fitting the first NXT takeover outside of Full Sail main events with a Ladder match too.

Excellent match. Jesus if Owens would have hit that package suplex on the ladder though!

Wow, good main event for a ladder match. Some good spots, some painful ones, and a nice way to finish of a fantastic PPV.

Honestly, from 3am onward, one of the most enjoyable 90 minutes of Wrestling I've ever had the privilege of watching.

I'm off to bed. Probably gonna dream of that womens title match...jesus that was incredible. Catch you all tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow is more about enjoying than making fun of what were seeing.

Did I dream it or did I actually watch Banks & Bayley have an absolute 5* classic?

Bayley/Sasha was outstanding. The Bayley character is everything that wrestling is about. The story is everything that wrestling is about. Just fantastic.