Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ahh, I actually really like three of the tag teams in this. Dont mind Los Matadores, but I cant tell if they are heels or face. It changes every week.

Sir Alex Ferguson reference was great.

JBL did a tribute to Sir Alex on his podcast when he retired. He's a big fan of him.

Remind me of Kai En Ti, not heel or face, but just there for whoever need a match.

Los Matadores are a bit less jobber-y though.

Fair point, but I did love the dubbed "indeed" haha.

Tag team wrestling is fun, just needs more time and emphasis and it will be back to the glory days imo. (want to see more backstage segments with them)

Fair point, but I did love the dubbed "indeed" haha.

Tag team wrestling is fun, just needs more time and emphasis and it will be back to the glory days imo. (want to see more backstage segments with them)
Feck, don't get me wrong, I loved Kai En Tai, so much fun, and Michinoku was bafflingly talented when allowed to actually wrestle.

Probably....... maybe......... unlikely, on Heat or some junk perhaps?

Best bit with them ever was the show where Undertaker was using them to teach Kane how to do The Last Ride.

Best was Royal Rumble 2000 where they ran in like four seperate occassions and got thrown out straight away.

"You cant get a hamburger in WWE cos Big E sells nothing but Tricep meat"
hhahahahaha

Xavier taking out El Torito got the biggest pop of the night, hahah

Ohh gotcha haha. I enjoyed it, New Day getting chanted for now that they are heels.

They are the modern day version of E&C.

What's the deal with Ziggler? Is he a bit marmite because I've heard is quite good and gets good reactions. When Batista won the RR last year Mick Foley singled him out along with Bryan and Punk as the one getting screwed over the most because it should have been him.