Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

It's a myth, or simply just out dated. Cena is constantly putting Owens over. Hes lost clean to him already, is having a great feud with him and he's always talking him up about how great he is.

Difference between winning one match, and winning the feud. Difference between talking him up, and losing a match.

Well when i said last run, i meant from now till Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania in Dallas being his goodbye.

I said in earlier post i think he'll do SummerSlam, Survivor Series then Wrestlemania. They also need to write Brock off somehow till Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania.

Maybe Sting at Survivor Series? Sting debuted on WWE on it last year, Undertaker anniversary, and everyone gets the match that's 10 years to late. Doing it at Survivor Series, gives some older fans what they want, whilst keeping it away from Wrestlemania.
Below I've spoilered what the rumoured plans for Sting are at Summerslam. Those plans might start falling into place tonight on Raw, if true.
Sting is rumoured to be teaming with Reigns vs Wyatt and Harper at Summerslam.

Also, I think Taker coming back last night, ruins the fact Lesnar took the Streak. It also makes Kane look soft, that Taker is still sticking up for him, even stranger that Kane is part of Authority. I'd have Taker win at SummerSlam, then Lesnar beats him and ends him at WM, in a gimmick match like a casket match. Taker said if he wanted anyone to end his streak, it was gonna be Lesnar, maybe he feels the same about his career.

Reckon we got heel undertaker. The low blow, the facial expressions, the double tombstone.

It's a myth, or simply just out dated. Cena is constantly putting Owens over. Hes lost clean to him already, is having a great feud with him and he's always talking him up about how great he is.

He done the same with many of his past rivals, still the end result is the same.

Tbf, he used to say he hated bullies while being a bully too, so that hasn't actually changed.

Did he, barely remember it was that boring. Just vaguely remember him slapping some smaller guys around backstage and basically being a bully.

His booking over all has been pretty shite from day one, remember Cryback? He also seems quite injury prone, soon as they try push him he gets injured again.

Yep it will either by a 3 way dance or fatal 4-way and Owens will most likely pin Rusev / Cesaro. Vince can't have his precious Cena damaged in any way imaginable.
Which will lead to Michael Cole (Vince) telling us every 10 minutes: "Remember folks, Cena was never pinned!"

Reckon we got heel undertaker. The low blow, the facial expressions, the double tombstone.
I was thinking that too, it would be interesting angle to go with. The fans won't buy into a heel/face feud when Lesnar and Taker are involved so just let it develop naturally and run with it, kinda like Rock/Hogan.

Cena Owens isn't over

Of course it isn't, but do you honestly see Owens beating Cena at summerslam? By that I mean he gets a pinfall win on him? Or submits him in an act of revenge?

Ain't gonna happen. Cena will probably be "robbed" of his title with Owens cheating and then Owens hits the Pop up Power bomb on Cesaro is my guess to start a feud between them post Summerslam. Cena is of course then due a rematch, which we'll probably get at NoC in Sept. To keep the strap on Owens that'd probably be a No contest.

Brilliant! :lol:

http://www.kayfabenews.com/villain-suburban-commando-attacks-lesnar/

Fans of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) were stunned last night when Hutch, the silent-but-deadly bounty hunter from the 1991 filmSuburban Commando, attacked pro wrestler Brock Lesnar.

The jaw-dropping assault happened during the main event of WWE’s Battleground pay-per-view, when Lesnar was about to unleash his 478th German suplex on ragdoll Seth Rollins.

The lights suddenly went out, an eerie gong and thunderclap echoed through the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, and Hutch was standing face-to-face with Lesnar when the lights came back on moments later.

True to form, Hutch said nothing, instead just glaring menacingly into the eyes of Lesnar — just as he did to interstellar warrior Shep Ramsay (Terry Bollea) in Suburban Commando, which swept the Oscars in 1991.

Hutch then hoisted Lenar onto his shoulders and performed a modified piledriver that, according to some sources, has been dubbed the Hutchstone.

It is unclear what Hutch wants, or why he waited 24 years since his last public appearance to make his presence known in WWE, but some fans speculate he wishes to face Lesnar at WrestleMania.

But Lesnar, according to backstage sources, is already booked in a WrestleMania match against a cherry-red 2016 Cadillac CTS.

magine where Bray, Rusev, Barrett and Ryback could be if they went over against Cena. Not just one match, but the whole feud. Be the guy that finally beat Cena, the guy that finally made Cena give up...

Cena sets the standard for now, and if every decent wrestler gets over him then he ceases to be the standard at all. The title is not important at all. Lots of people have held that belt with no career progression. The importance it gets right now is because it is Cena holding on to it. The need to balance the change of title without impacting Cena as the standard is very important, so that the next wrestler gets the same opportunity as KO has now.

I'm not really talking about Owens here. How ever do you really think this will end at Summer Slam?

KO will get the title and it'll not be a clean win. Cena will move to other feuds leaving KO to spearhead the US Championship feuds thenceforth.

KO will get the title and it'll not be a clean win. Cena will move to other feuds leaving KO to spearhead the US Championship feuds thenceforth.

There's only one place Cena can go after dropping the US Title, Number 16?

The IWC will have a meltdown!! :lol:

WWE really know how to ruin great talents... Owens not going over Cena is ridiculous. Bray Wyatt & Rusev have already suffered the same fate. Cesero is a jobber despite him putting on the best matches.

Owens also got pinned by Balor on NXT the show before Tokyo. Rusev and Bray are both mid carders / main event jobbers rather than true main eventers. One of the two should be a main eventer right now and a threat to the title.

Its not just the loss to Cena but of course that started it. Following that, both have been going nowhere tbh.]

Also you cant convince me Taker isnt a heel given his promo. Also the fact that the main event of Summerslam is Taker vs Brock is a huge problem for WWE. They really need to add Rollins into it, otherwise its another case of the title and the champion looking lowly compared to part timers. Again.

That was fun.

Although it is funny to see a whole bunch of jobbers run out to save a main event between part timers whilst most of them wont even make the show. Also Kevin Owens pulling apart Brock. haha.

Oh well, cynical me over with. (Although why wasnt Cena there to pull them apart. Or was he?)

What about Ambrose and Reigns :P

TBH, I really liked the brawl. It was fantastic imo.

Didn't make sense to give the title to Owens yet. Cena always makes the internet go crazy. Seems like people must have missed the past 2 months of him in the mid card and putting over young talents. Owens has a rematch with Balor on NXT the night before SummerSlam, let him finish in NXT first.

Owens being out there helping out was completely out of character. They'd be better off having him on the stage watching and enjoying the fight.

Owens being out there helping out was completely out of character. They'd be better off having him on the stage watching and enjoying the fight.

But they also showed him there when HHH was saying 'This is your livelihood' etc..

So that sort of explains it, he's showed he's very money/family orientated.

But I do agree it would've been better had he just not been there at all, he would hardly have been missed.

But they also showed him there when HHH was saying 'This is your livelihood' etc..

So that sort of explains it, he's showed he's very money/family orientated.

But I do agree it would've been better had he just not been there at all, he would hardly have been missed.

Ah, I'm just going off the Youtube channel highlights. Haven't actually watched any WWE for a couple of weeks.

Biggest mistake was not just having Cesaro go out there and hold them apart on his own.

Biggest mistake was not just having Cesaro go out there and hold them apart on his own.

It was funny, you had Mark Henry, Titus ONeil and other guys you think would be more suitable whilst out there, but instead its Bo, and Heath Slater trying to hold the two guys, lol.

Hmmm, if it's Cena vs. Rollins for the title, then not putting the belt on Owens seems weird. I wasn't bothered yesterday, because I thought it meant Owens would go on to challenge for the title instead, but yeah... not so sure now.

I imagine we'll get Owens vs. Orton then?

Cena vs Rollins is going to be a great match, and I won't mind when Rollins loses as it makes sense for the type of character Rollins plays.

But looks like Owens and Cena is over despite what others in this thread have been saying

What would be great is if Cena has two matches on the PPV.

Defends the US title in a fatal four way elimination match. But on the Raw before hes battered by Kevin Owens. They play up whether he will even make it. He does, but against all odds he pins everybody and retains the US title. Owens is annoyed and powerbombs Cena onto the apron.

Then later in the night, he goes against Rollins who has Kane and J&J back. Cena against all odds, wins the WWE title in a minute match as Rollins goes to attack him and is hit with aquick fire AA.
Double champion. Ratings and subscriptions saved!!!

He should have powerbombed Swagger or someone on the apron in the middle of it. "Sorry guys I just got carried away"

Hmmm, if it's Cena vs. Rollins for the title, then not putting the belt on Owens seems weird. I wasn't bothered yesterday, because I thought it meant Owens would go on to challenge for the title instead, but yeah... not so sure now.

I imagine we'll get Owens vs. Orton then?

Why would someone who lost their last big match get a bigger title shot? It's the reason that the Ambrose Rollins feud turned Rollins from a weak champion to the Honky Tonk Man.

Why would someone who lost their last big match get a bigger title shot? It's the reason that the Ambrose Rollins feud turned Rollins from a weak champion to the Honky Tonk Man.

Happens all the time in WWE... people who lose at PPV's/big matches suddenly get thrust into Number 1 Contenders matches / Title Matches.

Plus, it's Cena - no one needs convincing that he isn't a credible title contender.

Might as well maybe him run around the ring in a tutu doing cartwheels.
What gets me when they have the locker room come out like that, is the fact Mark Henry and Sheamus were there too. The same Mark Henry who they had throw Taker around once upon a time and Sheamus who could stop him on his own too.
Had to laugh at them putting zip ties on Lesnar, the same guy ripping off car doors the week before :rolleyes:

Other than that, it was a fun brawl. Made the two biggest stars (albeit part-timers and at the expense of people they want to / should build the show around) look like stars.

Also didnt Ambrose go from losing numerous times to Rollins, to losing a feud cleanly to Bray, to trying to steal the IC title and not winning it to main eventing against Rollins for the title and almost winning it (which then resulted in him not being used on the next PPV)?

Loved the Taker / Lesnar stuff. Lesnar saying "I'm going to kill you" and 'taker replying "You're going to have to!".
Hope Taker has something left in the tank to give us a good match.

Owens is such a bastard too :lol: loved the little 'shut up' to Cena after he hit Rusev.