Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Main event time.

On a different note, wonder what they do with Owens. Surely one more match with Cena (maybe even fatal four way) and he wins at Summerslam, which would be good. But if that doesnt happen, cant see where they go unless they put him against Cesaro?

Bastard @wweuniverse twitter account spoilt it before it happened rofl

Surely a triple threat at Summerslam. Taker will surely go after Rollins too given what he did to Kane as well?! Surely?!

I'm legit sat here with tears streaming. They've killed all the legitimacy they built up in Brock for THE UNDERTAKER, who at this point resembles Les fecking Battersby, to be the heel to go over him. fecking hell this is too much.

The fecking look on his face when he was struggling to get Brock up for the Tombstone. Gold.

Pretty cool shot....

ybZ1FoP.gif

Surely a triple threat at Summerslam. Taker will surely go after Rollins too given what he did to Kane as well?! Surely?!
Are you applying logic to a wwe storyline? Undertaker has just cost lesnar the title despite A. Being a face and B. Having nothing to bitch about since he lost the title clean and C. Both him and lesnar being in the same building at the same time at mania this year

Are you applying logic to a wwe storyline? Undertaker has just cost lesnar the title despite A. Being a face and B. Having nothing to bitch about since he lost the title clean and C. Both him and lesnar being in the same building at the same time at mania this year

I dunno, im trying to make sense but it doesnt make sense at all. The ending of the top two matches ruined the show imo. I have no issue with Cena winning, but to have Owens tap was just bizarre given he kicked out of an AA and a super AA.

Then the main event, why would taker spoil the match just before Brock wins the title. Why not go after him after hes won the title or at the start of the match? (Yes i know its booked like that). But logically I agree with what youre saying.

Guess they will explain it on Raw but they had Taker kick him in the nuts. :lol:

Makes sense. Both Taker and Lesnar are not going to show up often, so will leave the title free for others. Rollins will have a new title feud quick.

Not sure on Cena win though. Weekly US Championship is running out of opponents and he needs a new gimmick.

They should have just had Taker vs Sting. Or Taker at least beat up both Lesnar and Rollins.

I just hope Lesnar doesn't destroy Taker like last time.

So does Brock go back to being heel?! or do they just keep them both as faces and let crowd choose?! hmmm interesting.

There will come a time that WWE cant rely on the past or legends and they will be fooked.

Oh thank god.

And I don't think it's damaged his credibility. Yeah in reality Taker is a broken down old man, but in Kayfabe he's a legend who would be behind probably only Brock in terms of being impossible to beat. I mean apart from Brock the last time he lost a match was probably about 2008

Kayfabe is all well and good, but Undertaker looks like a broken down old man, even with the WWE's army of makeup staff. He literally just did a three minute run in, without any running, and looked like he needed an oxygen tank backstage!

50/50 booking is ruining this company, and now it looks like they're even going to do it with the streak. Couldn't make it up.

Desperate returns not selling me on a Network purchase for Summerslam. Legit every Brock has borked has more of a reason to come and attack him over Taker who lost squeaky clean. It's basically a heel turn, which isn't.

Makes sense. Both Taker and Lesnar are not going to show up often, so will leave the title free for others. Rollins will have a new title feud quick.

Not sure on Cena win though. Weekly US Championship is running out of opponents and he needs a new gimmick.

Makes perfect sense. KO is fighting Balor on NXT the night before Summerslam, they wouldn't have him as champion of both brands.

Called the 'no contest' due to taker. Although i thought Undertaker would of went after Rollins as well.

Shame Cena vs KO was another LOLCENAWINS!, turning out just like the Rusev feud. Both Owens and Rusev could be huge if they came out on top against Cena.

Hopefully we'll see one last match at Summer Slam. Owens goes over, writes Cena off, Sami Zayn style.

What a load of arse. Cena v Owens was another great match except for the weak finish.

As for grandpa Taker coming and ruining Brock's title chances. Meh!

Gutted.

Called the 'no contest' due to taker. Although i thought Undertaker would of went after Rollins as well.

Shame Cena vs KO was another LOLCENAWINS!, turning out just like the Rusev feud. Both Owens and Rusev could be huge if they came out on top against Cena.

Hopefully we'll see one last match at Summer Slam. Owens goes over, writes Cena off, Sami Zayn style.

Not really, makes complete sense. Owens has a match on NXT the night before Summerslam, they wouldn't have a full roster champion challenging a superstar for an NXT championship that would be retarded. Owens will lose his match to Balor and then will win the US title at Summerslam on a bigger stage. Makes complete sense. The matches are great and this is nothing like the Rusev fued, the only people that think it is are the ones that froth at the mouth when Cena picks up a win against anybody, ever.

Why on earth would you write Cena off? Guy has a legit shout at being the best wrestler in the world this year.

Take out his U.S. Title open challenge and Raw is downright unwatchable.

Did you actually ever believe that Cena was going to lose to Owens in this fight? Cena rarely puts the established guys over so there was no way in hell he was going to put Owens over this early. Although that would of been a great way to put Owens right into the main event picture.

Did you actually ever believe that Cena was going to lose to Owens in this fight? Cena rarely puts the established guys over so there was no way in hell he was going to put Owens over this early. Although that would of been a great way to put Owens right into the main event picture.

Cena has been raving about Owens continually for the past few months. He would be more than happy to put him over when it's the right time.

I was so pissed after Owens tapped out that the Undertakers return was just 'meh' for me.

I've been watching wrestling on and off for 25 years now and the current writing staff are surely some of the worst, the story and finishes to matches lately are fecking terrible.

Last edited:
They need to build some new stars badly, shooting themselves in the foot with Rusev, Owens, etc.

I guess in a year or three a new Cena will pop along, or something.

Exactly, These old timers coming back to headline is doing the company no good, It's what happened when WCW was dying out, they had the likes of Nash etc. headlining every ppv pretty much and not putting over any new talents. I'm just now waiting for the Triple H turn on Rollins and then we get another 'legend' returning.

They should start to build around the newer talent or ones that are capable of stepping up. Rusev, Owens, CESARO, Reigns, hell even New Day at a push although HHH apparently has underlying racist views which may prevent that unfortunately.

Trust WWE to run something special into the ground simply for a quick cash grab. I love the Undertaker but that ending is so fecking stupid.

Rollins looks like an idiot. Why not have them finish the match at least ?

It makes an amazing moment, WM 30, the streak breaking, the biggest shock in wrestling history less special.

It makes Brock turn heel again.

feck this.

I was so pissed after Owens tapped out that the Undertakers return was just 'meh' for me.

I've been watching wrestling on and off for 25 years now and the current writing staff are surely some of the worst, the story and finishes to matches lately are fecking terrible.
I wanted Owens to win, but the match was great(if overly reliant of finisher kickouts), and I'm happy enough if they don't just chuff Owens back down the card. Zarlack's theory would be pretty great.
Exactly, These old timers coming back to headline is doing the company no good, It's what happened when WCW was dying out, they had the likes of Nash etc. headlining every ppv pretty much and not putting over any new talents. I'm just now waiting for the Triple H turn on Rollins and then we get another 'legend' returning.

They should start to build around the newer talent or ones that are capable of stepping up. Rusev, Owens, CESARO, Reigns, hell even New Day at a push although HHH apparently has underlying racist views which may prevent that unfortunately.
It'd be one thing of they didn't have a lot of talent to work with, but they have an excellent crop right now. It's actually shocking given the depth and quality of talent that it's left to Cena to carry the bloody show. I guess Lesnar and Rollins too, but right now every week Cena's match is the best thing in WWE, barring NXT that is, but I don't watch that often to see how momentum is holding up there.