Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Is there any logical reason why Reigns wouldn't have come down by now to help his bezzie?

will lol if Rollins retains, Authority come out to congratulate him, turn on him and help Sheamus win the title

Owens vs Cena aside that was a pretty terrible ppv it's like they don't know how to finish a match.

Tuned in for the last hour great final match, although that last 10mins dragged on. Seems like something was gonna be set up, reply after reply and an interview.

Owens vs Cena aside that was a pretty terrible ppv it's like they don't know how to finish a match.

It's been like it forever. That and people kicking out of every finisher all the time and the constant promoting then demoting of wrestlers is a real pain.

The more I think about it the more that ending actually makes sense, although I didn't actually like it that much.

SHEAMUS, WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Can't stand the guy as a wrestler, great bloke though. My best friend who is a wrestler went on a night out with him where they lashed pint after pint of Guinness while visiting strip clubs.

Hes better suited to a heel. Dont mind the hair style he has, and really like the entrance. Its just those annoying things from his beard, i cant take him seriously.

It will be interesting having Rollins as champion whilst a heel MITB is hanging around (one who they can say is HHHs gym buddy, friend, etc)

Sheamus looks ridiculous, and will look even more ridiculous if he is across from the ring from Lesnar.

I find him quite boring in terms of personality, but Sheamus has the sort of stiff style that would probably make for an amazing match with Lesnar

I think it would be a horrible match. Sheamus winning last night took all the stuffing from the fans, he is the most boring wrestler on the roster.

I don't see that happening at all!

It has to be Reigns. Build up the Shield angle, throw in Lesnar...it could have been epic!

The other match I really really want to see is Bray vs KO :drool:

Well Reigns was the logical choice, that's why he was favorite to win before the event started. You could of justified a storyline for anyone else winning apart from the guy who did.

Well Reigns was the logical choice, that's why he was favorite to win before the event started. You could of justified a storyline for anyone else winning apart from the guy who did.

McMahon wants irish champions thus Sheamus, Becky and Finn will all be champs soon, lol

Main Event and Owens/Cena were both fantastic and yet completely different styles of match. Rollins is outstanding, still don't think he'll just straight up drop the title to Lesnar and wouldn't have an issue what so ever with him holding it until Mania next year.

Don't think anybody would have predicted Sheamus. Think he's doing a great job as a heel but completely shocked me. Seriously interested to see where this is leading because I honestly haven't got a bloody clue.

Main Event and Owens/Cena were both fantastic and yet completely different styles of match. Rollins is outstanding, still don't think he'll just straight up drop the title to Lesnar and wouldn't have an issue what so ever with him holding it until Mania next year.

Don't think anybody would have predicted Sheamus. Think he's doing a great job as a heel but completely shocked me. Seriously interested to see where this is leading because I honestly haven't got a bloody clue.
Hmmmm, maybe Sheamus pinches it off Rollins, only to get mangled by Lesnar soon after.
So I am a graphic designer and just wrote to Jericho the other night with a design I made him and.....

www.twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/609741674189713408?p=v

Pretty cool :D (I'm www.twitter.com/alphaliondesign) Also recently did work for Bret Hart (after writing to him) and British Bulldog :D Boyhood Diver is a happy boy right now :D
Cracking design that.

Sheamus looks ridiculous, and will look even more ridiculous if he is across from the ring from Lesnar.
Not a huge a fan of Sheamus but he'll hardly look ridiculous standing across from Lesnar.

Lesnar vs CM Punk, now that was ridiculous.

Not a huge a fan of Sheamus but he'll hardly look ridiculous standing across from Lesnar.

Lesnar vs CM Punk, now that was ridiculous.
Presumably he was talking about his fecking stupid hair and beard thing, rather than stature.

Reigns vs Bray will be so meh! Both guys are in need of a boost and I can't pick who I want to lose.

I think it's a lose/lose situation. As you say both really need a push. Bray was pushed to hell then had all his momentum stopped, as I keep saying ad nauseam, they seem to do it with 95% of the stars on the roster. If Reigns loses then all the work they have just put in will have been a complete waste of time.

EDIT!

Nice design Diver, nice work. Hope it sells well. :)

Thanks guys :D I'm going to attempt a Mick Foley design tonight and see how that goes :D

Do you do this for fun, or do they pay you a lump sum or % on shirt sales?

I think it's a lose/lose situation. As you say both really need a push. Bray was pushed to hell then had all his momentum stopped, as I keep saying ad nauseam, they seem to do it with 95% of the stars on the roster. If Reigns loses then all the work they have just put in will have been a complete waste of time.

The fact is Bray has done precisely the same gimmick times before and it went nowhere. What a waste!