Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I hope WWE never ever return to this arena/crowd again.

Also terrible match with some illogical stuff. Why would you break up a pinfall in an elimination match? Why did Mark Henry hesitate? Why would Sheamus want to escape his pod? Ryback vs sheamus last two. lol.

Ryback rewarded for taking out the evil russian.

tbh, im glad Ryback won.

They used to travel together right? odd pairing but surely friends.
IM happy Ryback won rather than Sheamus, I know its not a popular opinion.

Hopefully they let Ryback go on a run whilst champion. Shame he wins his first title in such a terrible place and a bad match.
I really like Sheamus, and the run he's on, but I'm delighted for Ryback though, been great lately and deserves a title run.

Ah damn, the rematch in two weeks. Cena gets his win back lol

They have PPVs every two weeks it seems.

MITB itself will be interesting. Orton, reigns, Kofi, Sheamus, Neville, and Ziggler.
Think Reigns will win it given the list there.

If any two men will try to top Owens vs Cena, it will surely be Ambrose and Rollins.

They have PPVs every two weeks it seems.

MITB itself will be interesting. Orton, reigns, Kofi, Sheamus, Neville, and Ziggler.
Think Reigns will win it given the list there.
Ambrose? unless he wins tonight. Maybe Brock Lesnar

That ending is epically retarded.

How is Disqualifying Rollins a punishment when he went on to lose the match and the title? bullshit ending, lazy fecking writing.

Whatever, Owens vs Cena was the only match I wanted.

Plus that crowd didnt deserve a title change as well :lol:

Way to feck everything up....Oh well it was worth it just for the Owens-Cena match.

Agreed, PPV overall wasnt bad. The main event was good, I do understand why they went with that finish, it just sucks seeing it in a main event. The crowd were terrible.

Ryback winning was pretty decent I thought. New day retaining made most sense. Owens vs Cena was close to perfection in terms of match and booking of it.

Worth staying up.

Agreed, PPV overall wasnt bad. The main event was good, I do understand why they went with that finish, it just sucks seeing it in a main event. The crowd were terrible.

Ryback winning was pretty decent I thought. New day retaining made most sense. Owens vs Cena was close to perfection in terms of match and booking of it.

Worth staying up.
Rollins had to keep the title(sadly, would have loved an Ambrose run), it's just the screwey, half baked way they achieved it. I don't mind Ambrose nicking it, but isn't that basically what they done with the IC recently?

I thought that was a great PPV overall. About time Ryback won a title, best match of the year by far between Owens and Cena.

It's obvious they put a great show on a Network exclusive event to try to attract more subscribers, but they have really got their work cut out to keep that standard up. That was better than most of the actual PPV events outside of Wrestlemania the Rumble and SummerSlam.

Edit.

The ending was horseshit though, and how many matches has the ref been replaced and the result still stood?

Piss poor yet again.