Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

PTP looked fantastic. Titus is a beast, hes really been under utilized.

Ascension looked their strongest since they got called up. Lucha Dragons looked ok but too much faffing about with Kalisto imo.

Decent opener, but seriously, im not liking this crowd. For me they sounds too bleh to make this a great show.

Agree with all of that. Don't think the Dragons suited the EC match, they need open space to really show their stuff, can't wait to see them in a ladder match.

Im waiting for all (Becky, Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley) to join the main roster. Hope they are all given time though (maybe if they are brought up together). Emma wasnt really given a chance at all. Paige and AJ did some decent stuff, but Paige hasnt been given much of a chance outside of that (time to do stuff I mean)

His heel turn and shit singles run really slowed down his progress.

Splitting them (PTP) made no sense at the time given they didnt do anything with them, was so crazy (much like Rowan and Harper).

Agree with all of that. Don't think the Dragons suited the EC match, they need open space to really show their stuff, can't wait to see them in a ladder match.

Think it could have worked, but they were just trying to get in crazy stunts when it wasnt really needed. Thought Sin Cara looked decent though.

Im waiting for all (Becky, Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley) to join the main roster. Hope they are all given time though (maybe if they are brought up together). Emma wasnt really given a chance at all. Paige and AJ did some decent stuff, but Paige hasnt been given much of a chance outside of that (time to do stuff I mean)
Meh, Emma's a bit crap anyway, but I don't think the Diva's will get a proper chance until HHH has more control over the main shows.

That diva match wasnt much, but holy hell, I hate this crowd already.

Meh, Emma's a bit crap anyway, but I don't think the Diva's will get a proper chance until HHH has more control over the main shows.

I really enjoyed Emma before she was paired with Santino. But evilemma is fun now.

Here we go fight Owens fight!

Anything but a clean Cena win will suit me, obviously hoping for a good match that hypes Owens up.

This is the match most of us hae been wanting to see. Cant wait.

Think it could have worked, but they were just trying to get in crazy stunts when it wasnt really needed. Thought Sin Cara looked decent though.

Yeah he did look good. I do think it was too crowded for them to really show their stuff though.

Here we go!

Lesnar to come in and batter Owens with a single head-butt just as he is about to pin Cena.

Speaking Of Lesnar @langster with the rumours
that hes facing Kofi in Japan, wonder if thats why theyve suddenly had New day doing stuff for Authority
Their build for Owens has been great since he debuted.

Speaking Of Lesnar @langster with the rumours
that hes facing Kofi in Japan, wonder if thats why theyve suddenly had New day doing stuff for Authority
Their build for Owens has been great since he debuted.

Hmmmm, interesting, I've not heard any of that. I just thought that he would come out because of the massive Lesnar advert seconds before EC started. Also it's looking like you were right when you joked he would be back for SummerSlam.

Owens killing him...imagine he pulls off a Broc Lesnar and just beats him :lol:

Owens looking fantastic (as long as its not a quick AA for the win).

Really enjoyed Cena since Wm.

Owens looking fantastic (as long as its not a quick AA for the win).

Really enjoyed Cena since Wm.

He's been the best bit of Raw. He's proven he can put on great matches time and time again way before the open challenge, but he's now removed any doubt in even his strongest critics.
And when somebody does beat him, if they do it clean, it will make them an instant star.

This crowd doesnt deserve this match

He's been the best bit of Raw. He's proven he can put on great matches time and time again way before the open challenge, but he's now removed any doubt in even his strongest critics.
And when somebody does beat him, if they do it clean, it will make them an instant star.
Agree with that.

Fecking amazing

Get him in money in the bank the guy is class

Imagine a top crowd chanting fight Owens fight now

Veteran advice for Cena :lol:

Holy feckin shit, what a match, they did the right thing. Amazing stuff :D