Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Where's Orton been lately?

Yup, it's working now, fans are getting on board, this is the slow build he should have gotten all along.

And no silly promos "sufferin sucotash" lol. I thought he was good today. I thought he was great against Brock, against Big Show in the LMS and in the fatal four way.

As long as they dont do a run of Big Show vs Reigns matches like they did before WM.

The guy who since winning KOTR... lost to R-Truth ¬¬ rofl.

Though Reigns vs BNB could be decent.

Couldnt they find anybody else to face Ryback? Somebody he could have good matches with? I thought they were going to make the IC title a "best match on the show " title. hmmm

Anyway, KO next :)

E79DqoT.gif

Sufferin' Jesus.....

Thought Cena's promo was excellent.

It really was. He can come of really cartoonish at times, but this was good. A lot of people annoyed that he used the cancer kid in his promo, but I liked it. Gave that kid a big moment (which he will never forget) and it worked perfectly. Owens and Cena have great chemistry together.

Loved the Heyman podcast and the finish was awesome with him asking about Austin/Lesnar for Wrestlemania 32. Austin took it and ran with it, bloody brilliant.

he's a top guy, one of the best things in wrestling at the moment I'm excited to see him on the main roster.

TBF, he kinda is on the main roster. SD appearances, Raw appearances, still NXT champ but now two PPVs in a row. Owens is a crossover star between NXT and WWE.

Heard something recently, NXT is no longer a training ground but a proving ground. Im still a bit shocked (in a good way) that Owens has gone from debut, to NXT champ to beating Cena clean at a PPV within 6 months.

TBF, he kinda is on the main roster. SD appearances, Raw appearances, still NXT champ but now two PPVs in a row. Owens is a crossover star between NXT and WWE.

Heard something recently, NXT is no longer a training ground but a proving ground. Im still a bit shocked (in a good way) that Owens has gone from debut, to NXT champ to beating Cena clean at a PPV within 6 months.

Owens has signed a main roster contract apparently, i think they are probably trying to work out how to have him drop the NXT title without it being detrimental.

They can't do it during this feud, unless Cena somehow costs him it and i think they will be enjoying the focus it's bringing to NXT.

Also with Zayn and Itami out of NXT injured, they probably don't want to lose all three top guys in a very short time.

Owens has signed a main roster contract apparently, i think they are probably trying to work out how to have him drop the NXT title without it being detrimental.

They can't do it during this feud, unless Cena somehow costs him it and i think they will be enjoying the focus it's bringing to NXT.

Also with Zayn and Itami out of NXT injured, they probably don't want to lose all three top guys in a very short time.

I read they've signed Joe full time now, he'll be finishing up his last indie dates and then is full time with WWE. He or Balor get the NXT title from KO, then feud with each other, with Breeze being close in the mix as well. With Uhaa Nation waiting for a debut as well, they will still be pretty stacked in NXT even once KO moves up permanently, and there are still a ton of indie guys that they can sign at a moments notice, especially with their new found willingness to let people work indie dates as well as NXT

Also the Austin Podcast was fantastic with Heyman. Would rather listen to them speak for hours then watch SD tbh. (altho SD has the KO NXT title invitation lol)

Big Night for wrestling today. NXT, Lucha and ROH all at same time in US right? Then Impact...

It really was. He can come of really cartoonish at times, but this was good. A lot of people annoyed that he used the cancer kid in his promo, but I liked it. Gave that kid a big moment (which he will never forget) and it worked perfectly. Owens and Cena have great chemistry together.

Great post. It was a brilliant promo, both wrestlers seemed to win the crowd round a little too. It wasn't a bad Raw, although not agreat one either. Lesnar is sorely missed as is Heyman. The future is looking bright though, Lesnar, Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Cena, Owens, Neville, Ryback, Rusev, Barrett, Ziggler, Orton, Prime Time Players, New Day, Lucha Dragons, Paige, Nikki, Natty, Sheamus, Wyatt, and more. Easily enough talent there to keep things interesting for a while and enough so they can drop some of the flops. That's not even including some of the guys/girls due to come up from NXT in the next year or so.

Wyatt family seems to have lost all direction. All 3 are left in the limbo now. Sad!

Not that i watch Smackdown, but i believe Rowen and Harper has a promo mentioning they are a family. They recently put them back together as a tag team, so i would not be surprised if Wyatt bring the family back together again.

Not that i watch Smackdown, but i believe Rowen and Harper has a promo mentioning they are a family. They recently put them back together as a tag team, so i would not be surprised if Wyatt bring the family back together again.

Yeah, read about that too...but without Shield, they lack the perfect opposition. And the tag team division is quite full imo, Lucha, Los Matadores, PTP, New Day, Cesaro/Kidd (not forgetting the Uso's).

Your face is going to be left all red everything.

She'll probably get pushed to the moon because WWE like her fake tan, fake boob look. In the ring though she makes Torrie Wilson look like Ricky Steamboat and on the mic she makes Jumping Jeff Farmer look like Steve Austin.

She does have nice cheekbones though.