Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Thats surely MOTY so far? Incredible match with the right outcome.

More than I expected tbh and thats saying something given the two involved.

Unbelievable. Was a great match and I'm amazed he came out with a win never mind a clean win. Shame the crowd is awful, it deserved better!

Never thought id see Kevin feckin Steen in WWE. Never thought id actually see him beat cena clean at a PPV. Amazing change in what i expected from WWE.

NXTs success could see a huge change in wrestling landscape (along with TNA and ROh on the same channel if done right).

That KO match, with that finish, in front of a NY/Philly/Chicago crowd, you have a megastar

But this is Owens, and no matter where he fights he'll be a megastar

Never thought id see Kevin feckin Steen in WWE. Never thought id actually see him beat cena clean at a PPV. Amazing change in what i expected from WWE.

NXTs success could see a huge change in wrestling landscape (along with TNA and ROh on the same channel if done right).
it's mazing isn't it? Kevin Steen has always been amazing and the fact that he has just beaten Cena clean on a wwe ppv...wow, i'm in fecking dream land.

NXT has changed the business for the better, now that they have samoa Joe and there are rumours that AJ Styles could be signed, the direction we are moving in is so exciting.

@Rolandofgilead TBH, I thought they would always be seen as indy guys, but right now, being an "indy guy" is a blessing. Years ago it seemed like it was held against the likes of London, and even Punk and Bryan.
Now its great for Zayn, Hideo, Owens, Balor, etc.

Also with Joe appearing on NXT and then on ROH (whilst both are on TV) is something special indeed.

@Rolandofgilead TBH, I thought they would always be seen as indy guys, but right now, being an "indy guy" is a blessing. Years ago it seemed like it was held against the likes of London, and even Punk and Bryan.
Now its great for Zayn, Hideo, Owens, Balor, etc.

Also with Joe appearing on NXT and then on ROH (whilst both are on TV) is something special indeed.
exactly, it's a game changer and the fact that ROH of honour is so good right now too and has just signed a new TV deal the whole landscape can change.

Looks like the spoilers on Reddit were true, they said Henry was in this match 3 hours ago.

They also named the winner as well!

tbh, this match only has two people who would win anyway lol.

CGYMk5OUgAAOf5A.jpg

I honestly don't think Mark's pod was meant to break there. The way he awkwardly stood in it for a few seconds before being all "shit, this makes no sense, I've got to enter" and then the way he awkwardly stood watching Ziggler and Barrett wrestle.

The crowd are so dead you can actually hear them calling spots.