Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Great match, love the return of more raw non-PG content.

Drew needed that win more though. If you are going to keep mugging him off with the title losses, atleast let him win the resulting fued.

Great live event overall. Second best show of the year in my book.

The ending is interesting if not a little predicatable.

Of all the possible ways to play it out, Cody v Rock v Roman triple threat at WM would be the worst

Of all the possible ways to play it out, Cody v Rock v Roman triple threat at WM would be the worst

I agree, but this may happen if they think The Rock can't perform a 1v1 30-minute match.

They seem to be leaning more to Rock v Cody but I'd rather see Rock v Roman if they go singles match.

Pure fantasy booking I guess, but I can see Cody dropping to the Rock at the rumble (and I don't think anyone can really be annoyed at that). It'll be a dirty finish and whoever gets involved will be his mania opponent, so probably KO.

Leads into the Rock/Roman at mania, where Roman wins it back.

Pure fantasy booking I guess, but I can see Cody dropping to the Rock at the rumble (and I don't think anyone can really be annoyed at that). It'll be a dirty finish and whoever gets involved will be his mania opponent, so probably KO.

Leads into the Rock/Roman at mania, where Roman wins it back.
The KO stuff should lead to an Orton turn and him vs Cody for the title at WM, Rock v Roman shouldn’t have a belt involved imo

The KO stuff should lead to an Orton turn and him vs Cody for the title at WM, Rock v Roman shouldn’t have a belt involved imo
It will. Plans last year pivoted for Cody to get the title, rocks getting the title in return I reckon.

HITC was the match of the night for me. So good.

Jimmy returning and The Rock sets us up nicely for the build-up to Bloodline Civil War Games. KO attacking Cody pretty much has us setting up a potential triple threat match between those two and Randy at War Games after that gimmick Crown Jewel champion vs champion matches.

HITC was the match of the night for me. So good.

Jimmy returning and The Rock sets us up nicely for the build-up to Bloodline Civil War Games. KO attacking Cody pretty much has us setting up a potential triple threat match between those two and Randy at War Games after that gimmick Crown Jewel champion vs champion matches.
Who will be the survivor series teams?

Current bloodline vs original bloodline - presumably with rock watching on pulling the strings of current bloodline.
So Sikoa, Fatu and those other two guys vs. Roman, Jimmy, Jey and....? Sammy Zane?

Sorry I'm very casual and only dip in from time to time.

Punk vs Drew was good and has been ever since it started. I enjoyed the main event. Predictable but fun and well put together. Didn't care much for the rest of it but those were the two matches that should have delivered and they definitely did.

The ending to the Ria vs Morgan match was awful and confused me for so many reasons. Why would the cage door just open? Why would Dom fall out head first and why would there be a chain stuck round his leg? Why didn't Ria just pin Morgan then go slap Dom about? In the time it took her to explain what she was going to do to the ref she could have just ended the match? Why did she have to explain it to the ref anyway and why would the ref care/side with her? Why did Raquel only appear after all this when Ria could have easily pinned Morgan earlier on? Then none of them seemed to know if it was a dq or if Morgan was meant to win.

Feel sorry for Je’von Evans, looks a hard enough move to do anyway, when you add being RKO’d on top of it not surprising it didn’t go to plan.

All AEW have is matches. Storyless, heatless matches that mean nothing.

Ospreay, Bryan and the rest of the workrate merchants going 20/25 minutes with somebody and doing all the flips/no sells/near finishes but with feck all on the line. You need variety.

WWE has big meaty men like Braun and Bronson doing big stupid fun spots. Dom/Liv/Rhea with the trashy love triangle full of soap opera cheating and back stabbing and then the big stars like Cody/Roman/Rock/Punk/Drew being big stars and having blood feuds.

Whilst I agree aew don't really do great stories, swerve/Hangman is my feud of the year thus far.

Ospreay, Bryan and the rest of the workrate merchants going 20/25 minutes with somebody and doing all the flips/no sells/near finishes but with feck all on the line. You need variety.

WWE has big meaty men like Braun and Bronson doing big stupid fun spots. Dom/Liv/Rhea with the trashy love triangle full of soap opera cheating and back stabbing and then the big stars like Cody/Roman/Rock/Punk/Drew being big stars and having blood feuds.

That’s pretty much why I can’t get into AEW.

Mariah May v Toni Storm is the most interesting feud they've had. Timeless Toni is the only one that I find captivating

Yeah I could never get into AEW. Id love for them to do well but nothing seems of value.

Hurt Business in a 45 minute back and forth before eventually proving not big or strong enough to take down the Young Bucks is going to be hilarious

Whilst I agree aew don't really do great stories, swerve/Hangman is my feud of the year thus far.

This feud summed up one of my big issues with AEW and (along with the murder attempt on Danielson) is one of the reasons I couldn't get back into it.

When I dipped back in, Page's primary concern actually seemed to be the world title (he was beating up Dark Order members to improve his chances of winning the gauntlet match for a title shot), and not Swerve, but then Swerve lost to Danielson and they pivoted to it being purely personal. Page burned Swerve's house down, beat him in the syringe match, Swerve disappears for weeks, and his "return" vignette was MVP calling out Prince Nana for being a shit manager, had no word from Swerve, and made no mention of Page. I'm not even sure why he's been off TV for so long.

Similarly, Moxley literally tried to murder Danielson, broke up BCC, yet Danielson's been busy doing little side quests against Jack Perry, Nigel McGuiness and Kazuchika Okada rather than seeking any sort of retribution.