Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I did find it funny that Lilian said number one containers on her first intro. Welcome back, haha.
Her best bit was when she announced HHH as former champ, he ran her off so she could leave the show early.

Irvin was great. She added to some characters with her intro like for Chelsea Green (its now part of her song). SOme didnt like it, but i enjoyed hearing her emotion when she announced Cody as champ at Mania too.

Also im enjoying a lot of the stuff on Raw and SD. New Day are interesting (Xavier showing signs of being bad), Final Testament v WyattSicks could be fun, I think theyve done a great job with keeping Wyatts fresh and not OTT with their characters.
Bronson is awesome, so glad hes getting great reactions from the crowd now.

And the Bloodline stuff has been fun to follow. Though I still find it funny the Rock came back, and then we havent seen or heard anything related :lol:

Final Testament v WyattSicks could be fun, I think theyve done a great job with keeping Wyatts fresh and not OTT with their characters.
That's what will keep them great I think, not overdoing it and having them around all the time. If they keep it simple and every now and then they will never feel old.

I did find it funny that Lilian said number one containers on her first intro. Welcome back, haha.
Her best bit was when she announced HHH as former champ, he ran her off so she could leave the show early.

Irvin was great. She added to some characters with her intro like for Chelsea Green (its now part of her song). SOme didnt like it, but i enjoyed hearing her emotion when she announced Cody as champ at Mania too.

Also im enjoying a lot of the stuff on Raw and SD. New Day are interesting (Xavier showing signs of being bad), Final Testament v WyattSicks could be fun, I think theyve done a great job with keeping Wyatts fresh and not OTT with their characters.

And the Bloodline stuff has been fun to follow. Though I still find it funny the Rock came back, and then we havent seen or heard anything related :lol:
With his belt no less :lol:

I find it hit and miss. The Bronson stuff I've really liked and there's generally been something interesting on each show. Raw is a LOT better than it has been in recent years. I like the slower build to things and that there's less random inexplicable nonsense than under Vince. Feels like everyone gets a fair shot now rather than being shoehorned into crazy gimmicks or storylines that Vince then loses interest in, and it makes for better matches and shows.

Overall though I still can't really get into it fully. RAW is missing a lead face and Cody on SD is too untouchable like Roman was before him. There's not much by way of suspense or stacking the odds to invest people.

Also last week's Raw where it was taped had crowd noises blatantly pumped in at times, which is super lame. Then on SD they had Roman and Jimmy plug some crap music as part of their segment, which was super lamer.

Carlito may have landed himself in some hot water, apparently he went off script when he said I need to learn Chinese when Iyo Sky and Kari Sane walked passed him.

That Vince documentary .. at times uncomfortable viewing.
The Trish Stratus and “diva” stuff in particular. Obviously the world has changed but it does seem bonkers Vince was humiliating her in the ring, making her strip naked and everyone in the crowd was cheering.

The rejected storyline of him impregnating Stephanie. I always assumed that was a myth but now we’ve heard it straight from their mouths. What an absolute weirdo.

Good watch overall but at one stage I did think I was just watching the Monday Night wars part 855.

Carlito may have landed himself in some hot water, apparently he went off script when he said I need to learn Chinese when Iyo Sky and Kari Sane walked passed him.
People want the attitude era back and at the same time getting upset over something so innocent like this :lol:
He should call Drew Irish let's see if there will be furore over that

I bet it's not even Japanese or Chinese getting offended by this and it's a bunch of white neck beard anime dweebs getting offended on Asian peoples behalves

That Vince documentary .. at times uncomfortable viewing.
The Trish Stratus and “diva” stuff in particular. Obviously the world has changed but it does seem bonkers Vince was humiliating her in the ring, making her strip naked and everyone in the crowd was cheering.

The rejected storyline of him impregnating Stephanie. I always assumed that was a myth but now we’ve heard it straight from their mouths. What an absolute weirdo.

Good watch overall but at one stage I did think I was just watching the Monday Night wars part 855.

They had worse stuff than what was covered in the documentary too. No mention in that of when Farooq was made into a heel who's character was that he was a black person who didn't like racism. Or Jarret's run of claiming women belong in the kitchen and physically assaulting innocent women in the ring every week. Or the raw episode where Austin went round hunting vince with an assault rifle. HHH drugging Stephanie and marrying her and then implying he effectively raped her afterwards.

It was the dismissive attitude to some of the obviously bad stuff I found more disturbing than the fact it happened. Even the Benoit incident Vince and Austin effectively dismissed.

Also the whole Stephanie and Vince pregancy thing is doubly disturbing given how often the storylines were either a reflection of what was happening behind the scenes, or of Vince's fantasies.

And overall it reflected appallingly on everyone in it I thought. It's pretty clear how much of a scumbag and frankly, insane maniac vince is, and that it was never really a secret, yet here's a bunch of wrestlers etc who would be more than aware of this praising him and/or ignoring this for the sake of a documentary.

Telling how the only person with anything to say on the last episode was an investigative journalist.