Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

2 episodes in and loving the Vince documentary

Crazy how Vince was accused of sexual assault/rape going back to the 90’s I didn’t know that

Last edited:
Don't want to post too many spoilers but the two most shocking moments so far: him admitting he had no problem with carrying on the show after Owen Hart's death... "just scoop the body off the mat and keep going". That actually sent a shiver up my spine. And the stuff about Rita Chatterton where he basically said even if he did rape her, the statute of limitations has run out. This is way more revealing than I expected it to be.

Guess the early feedback was heavily accurate, there's nothing in this outside of a few oddball quotes that isn't particularly fresh and it seems more of a Netflix Mini History of WWE than an actual McMahon documentary really.

Oddball quotes being Vince saying Taker wasn't concussed just ultra shocked on the news of his loss, Steph not seemingly knowing that Tyson had already been to prison - does she live under a WWE only rock like Vince did?... and some others doing the rounds, but they are hardly as revealing as made out as the underlying aspects of them have been covered.

There's a random moment that is the 90's Undertaker being caught on camera on backstage non-canon footage trying to go back into character that's kind of funny though :lol:

Hogan putting a stop to unionisation then fecking off to wcw on a bigger contract is something.

Thought the documentary was fair and factual, however the middle episodes is just a recap of money night wars really, I zoned out a little.

Thought it was interesting you could see he felt very uncomfortable talking about sable.

The Shane stuff too (but left out how he fecked that royal rumble up).

I think us as wrestling fans, will know pretty much most of the stuff from the doc.
But I think it being on netflix will attract more 'casuals' who may not know the full details.

Also Jey winning was great. Its a great moment and goes against the whole 'wwe is predictable where they only have title losses on key ppvs'.
I think Breaker wins it back some time. although I wouldnt be against Bronson Reed dethroning Jey down the line.
Also Jey losing due to the new bloodline to tie into some bloodline rivalry for survivor series could be interesting.

Gunter shouldnt lose it to Sami. Nothing against Sami, but I think hes had some great moments including his win against Gunter at mania.
I still want Gunter to hold it to mania and lose it to Cena for Cena to break the 'record'.

At first I was thinking why Tony Atlas? Interesting choice of a talking head. Gotta say I thought he added a lot to this.
Same. Best bit was when they asked everyone what vinces legacy would be and no one could answer except him.