Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Well, if you accept genuine attempted murder (well obviously not really), then yes it was good. Honestly, what the feck was that? A genuine new low for click bait AEW.

Well, if you accept genuine attempted murder (well obviously not really), then yes it was good. Honestly, what the feck was that? A genuine new low for click bait AEW.
If you didn't qualify it with murder, I wouldn't know which spot you were talking about.
The bag and syringe spots are CZW levels of wrestlecrap.

And the night started off with a post-match top rope piledriver too! (to a guy who took a Tiger Driver 2 weeks ago) Tony Khan legit don't care about these guys.... but as always with wrestlers, they don't care about themselves either.

But I agree, he's certainly moving from his 90's obsession with ECW/WCW and into his massively eccentric and over the top early 2000's indy scene obsession with what's been happening recently. We'll be at the PG phase in 2 years or so, with MJF doing a full homage to Cena as the main man.

What's the fuss with this guy? Zack Ryder of this era or is he the real deal?
I think he's just very likeable. Not sure what the limit of his actual wrestling ability is, but he's at the Performance Center now so he'll be giving it the best possible shot.

I'd say he's an ok wrestler but fine at the current level he's working at. I think he currently makes waves for all the stuff around the actual ring moments.

Saw this clip of Umaga and Cena on Reddit. Umaga is up there with the best big guys in wrestling history, for me.

Everything Umaga did had impact and looked believable and looked like it hurt (and it probably did :lol:)
Him Kicking the shit out of the jackass dudes for no selling is hilarious

Tuned back into AEW for the build to All In, didn't think it was great, and I think All Out might be it for me.

Shite for edgy teenagers.

Tuned back into AEW for the build to All In, didn't think it was great, and I think All Out might be it for me.

Shite for edgy teenagers.

I've gone off it for a while now.

Found the shows as a one off were usually fun and entertaining but one after another they are just very samey and don't really go anywhere. Same with the PPVs really.

The OTT/edgy stuff isn't for me either. I mean it has its place sure but dial it back from time to time, otherwise it just comes across as trying too hard or appealing to some fringe audience who take it all a bit too seriously.

Every now and then its felt like they've really been on to something but then just seems to peter out.

Although tbf WWE isn't enthralling me either and haven't sat through a show in a couple of months. After all the excitement with the Wrestlemania build I think its only the Drew/Punk stuff that has been at all noteworthy since. Bash in Berlin about summed it up. Outside of Punk vs Drew was just a bunch of nothing matches where it was 100% obvious who would win and no reason given in the build up to care either way. I thought Roman dropping the title would open it up to be a bit more fun/unpredictable again, but instead they seem to be doubling down on the idea of making the world champions so invincible that they have no credible opponents to make the matches interesting.

Although tbf WWE isn't enthralling me either and haven't sat through a show in a couple of months. After all the excitement with the Wrestlemania build I think its only the Drew/Punk stuff that has been at all noteworthy since. Bash in Berlin about summed it up. Outside of Punk vs Drew was just a bunch of nothing matches where it was 100% obvious who would win and no reason given in the build up to care either way. I thought Roman dropping the title would open it up to be a bit more fun/unpredictable again, but instead they seem to be doubling down on the idea of making the world champions so invincible that they have no credible opponents to make the matches interesting.
Cody's run has gone stale and I don't know who they are going to have defeat him. 6 months is a good run, but I think it's time for someone else to breathe new life into the belt.

Are they just going to have Rhodes headline Wrestlemania again?

Cody's run has gone stale and I don't know who they are going to have defeat him. 6 months is a good run, but I think it's time for someone else to breathe new life into the belt.

They've built him into some kind of invincible super hero to have him beat Roman, and they'd already built Roman into something where it took Cody + half the wrestling hall of fame to beat him.

In the past they'd have stacked the odds by having the establishment against Cody or something, but instead they just keep feeding him opponents its 100% obvious he wont drop the title to, and barely building any kind of feud around it, which is fecking boring. I'm fine with him headlining WM but part of the whole angle with Reigns was stopping him holding the title hostage from the rest of the roster. Nearly 6 months now and Cody is yet to have a match where there was more than a 0% chance of him losing the title, and there's nothing on the horizon to change that.

They've built him into some kind of invincible super hero to have him beat Roman, and they'd already built Roman into something where it took Cody + half the wrestling hall of fame to beat him.

In the past they'd have stacked the odds by having the establishment against Cody or something, but instead they just keep feeding him opponents its 100% obvious he wont drop the title to, and barely building any kind of feud around it, which is fecking boring. I'm fine with him headlining WM but part of the whole angle with Reigns was stopping him holding the title hostage from the rest of the roster. Nearly 6 months now and Cody is yet to have a match where there was more than a 0% chance of him losing the title, and there's nothing on the horizon to change that.
There is Cena's return, he's coming back in January I believe so they could have Cena beat Rhodes for one last title run then have Cena drop the belt to the next big thing.

There is Cena's return, he's coming back in January I believe so they could have Cena beat Rhodes for one last title run then have Cena drop the belt to the next big thing.
the story has to be cena beating gunter at mania (after winning the rumble) to break the record, and then him dropping to somebody like Breaker... surely!
Rhodes im guessing surely has matches v Rock to come, and Roman 3 as theyre tied 1-1.
And him vs Jacob Fatu interests me more than him vs Solo right now.

Also Raw moving to two hours is great. It was much needed. and SD shows that despite a big roster, they can have much better and tighter shows with some reduced time and more focus (like they used to have).

I've gone off it for a while now.

Found the shows as a one off were usually fun and entertaining but one after another they are just very samey and don't really go anywhere. Same with the PPVs really.

The OTT/edgy stuff isn't for me either. I mean it has its place sure but dial it back from time to time, otherwise it just comes across as trying too hard or appealing to some fringe audience who take it all a bit too seriously.

Every now and then its felt like they've really been on to something but then just seems to peter out.

I also think in terms of dialing it back, less is more should be the way so when they do it, it means more.
Things I hate is just seeing a canadian destroyer nearly every match. Or a piledriver being used as a set up for something less impactful.

They need to pull the trigger on the Orton turn vs Rhodes, isn’t working having him dip in and out of the Bloodline stuff, especially when the people are literally desperate for Roman’s next run, makes him look the very obvious number two babyface

Agree in that, we don't need to have super massive reigns. Drop it on a random raw and have Cody chase again, he doesn't have to hold it nonstop till mania.

Run the risk of super cena mkIII.