Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

bf4.png

What have they done to my Tribal Chief's music?

That can be one of those "what if" TNA themes.

The use of Jacob Fatu so far has been spot on, suddenly Roman and Fatu is a bigger match than Roman and Solo

Some good matches. Think the matches will be better than the build.
Expecting 4-5 title changes

Is anybody going?
I’m going with my brother. Booked the tickets as soon as they went on sale, and then stopped watching a few months later, so I’ve only a vague idea of what’s going on.

The only match I’ve watched in recent months was the Ospreay/Danielson one, which I watched today because I saw how highly rated it was.

I’ll still enjoy it, even without build up. The only story I need is “these guys are going to wrestle now.”

Is anybody going?
Card does not entice me in the slightest but hey, maybe that's more to do with me. I was just looking at tickets and was tempted to buy two, but then looked at the card and now I'm not sure.

Think it'll be amazing to be there, the atmosphere and what not. But I care very little about most of the matches on the card.

I’m going with my brother. Booked the tickets as soon as they went on sale, and then stopped watching a few months later, so I’ve only a vague idea of what’s going on.

The only match I’ve watched in recent months was the Ospreay/Danielson one, which I watched today because I saw how highly rated it was.

I’ll still enjoy it, even without build up. The only story I need is “these guys are going to wrestle now.”
Hope you enjoy. I really enjoyed last year and would have gone again if the wife wasn't pregnant

Card does not entice me in the slightest but hey, maybe that's more to do with me. I was just looking at tickets and was tempted to buy two, but then looked at the card and now I'm not sure.

Think it'll be amazing to be there, the atmosphere and what not. But I care very little about most of the matches on the card.
That's fair. I think some of the matches could be excellent. Really hoping dragon wins the big one

Interested in Bryan, MJF vs Ospreay, and think the Toni Storm vs Mariah May build has been pretty good from what I’ve seen, will be skipping the rest

Is anybody going?

I'll be there, was considering giving it a miss but last year was a ridiculous amount of fun and AEW almost always put on a show for the PPVs.

Much more sensible tickets this time around though.

Is anybody going?

I completely stopped watching AEW when Khan decided to show the backstage fracas with Punk. Absolutely weird thing to do.

I'll be there, was considering giving it a miss but last year was a ridiculous amount of fun and AEW almost always put on a show for the PPVs.

I got a couple for free with my Blue Light Card in block 227 yesterday so I'm in. Haven't watched for a few weeks though so I guess I need to catch up.

Read on The Athletic that Ugarte is more about tacking, defending, covering ground and plays deep close to the back 4. Have we ever had a midfielder of that ilk before? I remember Fergie occasionally played Phil Neville or Darren Fletcher in a pure destroyer role in big matches. But can't remember us regularly playing with one.

Am I forgetting someone obvious?

Read on The Athletic that Ugarte is more about tacking, defending, covering ground - rather than his technical abilities such as passing and creativity. Have we ever had a midfielder of that ilk before? I remember Fergie occasionally played Phil Neville or Darren Fletcher in a pure destroyer role in big matches. But can't remember us regularly playing with one.

Am I forgetting someone obvious?
I don't think Ugarte has the mic skills to make it

I got a couple for free with my Blue Light Card in block 227 yesterday so I'm in. Haven't watched for a few weeks though so I guess I need to catch up.

I didn't realise Blue Light did tickets, my partner has one so I'll have to check that from time to time to see what's available.

I'm in block 106 I think, I toyed with the idea of throwing some money at ringside seats but I think I'll save going all out like that for when Mania is over here.

I didn't realise Blue Light did tickets, my partner has one so I'll have to check that from time to time to see what's available.

I'm in block 106 I think, I toyed with the idea of throwing some money at ringside seats but I think I'll save going all out like that for when Mania is over here.
Neither did I! Was waiting until the last week to snag some cheaper ones anyway but happened across it...

https://bluelighttickets.co.uk/event/7131

I completely stopped watching AEW when Khan decided to show the backstage fracas with Punk. Absolutely weird thing to do.
It was but I love drama so I thought it was great. I hope he shows the Britt Baker/MJF confrontation down the road.
I'm surprised it took this long for the wrestlers to attend the rallies. Democrats can easily have the babyfaces attend their rallies too.
I remember WWE used to send wrestlers to the conventions.

https://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/wweconventions08/conventionspreview

Batista, Candice Michelle and Shelton to the democrats and Misteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr Kennedy & Mickie James to the republicans.

.........Kennedy!

Man, I remember when after every Raw and Smackdown people would be posting about the shows here. Are y'all finding it boring or just not knowing what to say?

Yeah that's the nosebleeds and yeah there are big screens. There were some lower tier this morning but at weird angles. Very happy with mine.
Glad you got decent ones. Still very happy with mine. Brilliant of them to do free tickets! Wonder how much they'd have been to buy

Sorry about that man
haha, tbf, it was my own doing :P
Saying that, wifey went with me to clash in cardiff, and all in, and knows were saving money for mania in london when it happens.

|Oh interesting. I thought the prices were worse this time. My same seats were more expensive compared to last year.
The floor seats that are there are just ridiculous. I cant believe how high they are going for. Some part of me has to think some of them have been given away.

Im guessing they get 40-50k this year.

funnily enough, i think it helped jack perry become more 'over' than he was. I guess it had a purpose, but it did seem kinda desperate too.

Looking at the card, i cant help but think theres gonna be about 4-5 title changes on the show.
Danielson, Mariah May Ospreay, Darby, Hook, can see them all winning the title.
Even the trios title I can see changing hands. Last year iirc had 4 title changes.

Oh interesting. I thought the prices were worse this time. My same seats were more expensive compared to last year.
The floor seats that are there are just ridiculous. I cant believe how high they are going for. Some part of me has to think some of them have been given away.

Im guessing they get 40-50k this year.

Yeah the prices are much worse, I mean I'm being more sensible with tickets this time around.

Last year I was about 8/9 rows from the ring, really good seats, but the price of those tickets has doubled this time around. For the price they aren't worth it this year, so I figured either go all in (lol) and be right next to the ring, or dial it back a little, opted for the latter as AEW isn't nearly as hot at the moment, and it sounds like London has a decent shot at hosting a Mania so I'll save throwing money at ringside seats until then.

Was at Dynamite and Collision tonight, crowd was incredible. Very intrigued to see how it gets edited for tv. Special mention to the chants for Big Cass all the way through his match.

After slagging the card off all week I bit the bullet and bought tickets :lol:

Whatever happens with Danielson will be cool to see live, and on the off chance Shane McMahon has signed that will get a pop out of me.

The longer you take the more it looks like it took you that long to think up an extremely long excuse essay