Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I got a couple for free with my Blue Light Card in block 227 yesterday so I'm in. Haven't watched for a few weeks though so I guess I need to catch up.

Enjoy! I can't make it this year unfortunately. Gutted I'll potentially miss Danielson win a world title. Card is decent and there could be some surprises with Ricochet, Shane etc.

1 year ago today since we lost my most favourite wrestler of all time, Bray Wyatt. Thoughts are with the Rotundas today :(

Meant to go with the missus this year as she went last year with some mates on a whim and loved it, despite nit watching any wrestling since the attitude days

Unfortunately life got in the way but hope whoever went enjoyed it. AEW for all the stick they get do often put on a great ppv

Damn that’s sad. Sid was one of the biggest wrestlers when I started watching and always had his iconic look

Rest easy big man :(

I'd like to know the reason he wasn't inducted into the hall of fame yet. Its bullshit hell never get his moment.

Had a good time at All In, took a while for the show to really warm up for me, but there were a few great surprises and the main event was brilliant. I found myself much more invested from the start from last year, partially better build, partially bigger matches I guess. Still, AEW almost always put on a good PPV, and this was no exception.

Gotta say though, giving Jack Perry a prominent spot is crazy, given his entire character, and really only interesting quality, is that he was choked by Punk and convinced him to quit.

RIP Sid. Loved that guy’s promos and presence. He was the only pro in that infamous Shockmaster segment where he sold Shockmaster’s ‘intimidating’ promo :lol:

I love that Vince wanted to use him as a monster heel that everyone booed but ended up being much more liked by the fans than for example Shawn Michaels who Vince wanted everyone to love.

That leg break of his on a WCW PPV (iirc?) is one of those gross things you wish you could unsee.

Hope he enjoys his softball in heaven.

Kairi briefly scared the internet last night when she bashed her eye and nose off the corner of the announce table while diving to the outside. People thought she destroyed her eye.

i9zchuru3imd1.jpeg

Not as bad as it first seemed but quite lucky.

qbereg5uukmd1.jpeg