Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I think involving Seth actually takes away from it a bit. The two have built up a strong enough rivalry/story that it really didn't need a third angle just yet. Although willing to see where they go with it before I stick to that.

There's usually a twist and surprise or two at Summerslam so defo won't be missing it. Apart from the Jellyroll performance.
Agree with this, think Rollins has taken away from it and taken some of the heat away. Would have like Rollins added after 2 matches (1-1 score).

Right result. Still hoping Cena wins the title at mania next year and drops it to breaker around summerslam time

Wow who saw that coming? Wait everyone with even one brain cell. Still that's why we watch I guess

So glad they put the title on knight. Logan had a nice run but knight being there every week, and he deserves the moment

Said it some time ago but Nia has been really good since returning.

But this is the match I'm looking forward to for many reasons
Interested to see how Punk does
Also hope Seth ref cam gets some good footage

That was a lot of fun. Punk removing the bracelet got such a great reaction.

Should hopefully get some more matches involving these three

Punk drew was fine but expected more. Too much attention given to that silly bracelet. Good finish though and the right guy won.

Punk drew was fine but expected more. Too much attention given to that silly bracelet. Good finish though and the right guy won.
Was what I expected, I think punk needs to lean into storyline more and more now as he ages as he can't pull off 4/5 star matches anymore.

My only issue with the feud, is the back of my mind just sees it as an excuse to keep all three out the title picture for awhile.

Great finish to Priest v Gunther. Hope they continue to push Priest to the top of the card regardless of the title.

I liked the Judgement Day, whilst the stories are now really intriguing, perhaps they could of only pulled the trigger on one of the turns this evening.

Implosion of JD done really well. Right move but interested to see what they do with priest after the balor feud.

Gunter, hopefully reigns until mania and faces Cena :)

Roman , what a redemption story for him. 5 years back, one of the most boring characters, now to get this reception. Absolutely deserved and extremely happy for him.

Insane reaction!
Yes seemed like they were testing the water to see what the reaction would be.

Have him go out there and take care of his business with Solo not leaning into anything else.

After that reaction though you have to think he will be a full on baby-face now

Thought it was good but the feud warranted more, after months of them talking about killing each other they basically went out and had a normal wrestling match, should’ve been a stipulation match of some sort, and should’ve held off bringing Seth into it until later. Anyway I want a second match cause the two of them are great.

Great show overall though

Thought it was good but the feud warranted more, after months of them talking about killing each other they basically went out and had a normal wrestling match, should’ve been a stipulation match of some sort, and should’ve held off bringing Seth into it until later. Anyway I want a second match cause the two of them are great.

Well seeing as the attire they wore was a throwback to Summerslam 97 with HBK reffing Undertaker and Bret, and seeing as there is a Bad Blood event later on in the year...

Well seeing as the attire they wore was a throwback to Summerslam 97 with HBK reffing Undertaker and Bret, and seeing as there is a Bad Blood event later on in the year...
Must’ve somehow not noticed that’s the next show, I’ll take that

But yeah I liked it anyway, wasn’t anything on the show I didn’t enjoy. Defo interested to see how they handle the Roman Cody dynamic cause how can Roman not be the top baby face now

Yes seemed like they were testing the water to see what the reaction would be.

Have him go out there and take care of his business with Solo not leaning into anything else.

After that reaction though you have to think he will be a full on baby-face now
Nah, no chance he wasn't coming out as a face especially after months of we want Roman chants.
It had to be

Im thinking Orton and KO come back either tonight or Summerslam to neutralise the rest of Bloodline 2.0.
And when its Solo and Cody left, it should be Paul heyman who comes out which distracts / shocks Solo and he loses.
And then after the match Romans music hits.

I do however think if they do Solo vs Roman, they shouldnt have Roman win. Even if its a no contest/DQ, have Solo get the upper hand due to Bloodline 2.0 and make it that Roman has to bring back Jimmy, then they convince Jey. And then finally they convince Sami.
Let it happen especially for wargames survivor series.

Also with gunter winning the title, still hoping that Cena wins the rumble then the title at mania and could post drop to breaker later in the year