Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Cena did so much politics plays in his time as the face of the company that he should leave by massively putting someone over.

Man ruined the entire group Wade Barrett used to head because he was a selfish prick.
But also Cena has been losing pretty much every match for the last few years.
He's lost to theory and solo in singles matches.

Cena deserves number 17. Him beating gunter would be great because if gunter wins at summerslam, the build to Cena v Gunter could be great
Cena holding it then until he loses to somebody like bron breaker would be awesome especially if it's later in the year.

I still find it weird seeing HHH in a suit. Back when I watched wrestling he used to be bashing people with sledgehammers.

It’s going to bleeding happen!

Looks like it! Has anyone been to an event like these but sat right up at the top? Is it still worth going to?

My friend wants to go to this if it happens, but I doubt it's that affordable unless you sit in the nosebleeds. I've seen POVs from there and the ring is tiny so you end up just watching it on the titantron/screen above the ring anyway.

Maybe it's worth it just for the atmosphere.

Looks like it! Has anyone been to an event like these but sat right up at the top? Is it still worth going to?

My friend wants to go to this if it happens, but I doubt it's that affordable unless you sit in the nosebleeds. I've seen POVs from there and the ring is tiny so you end up just watching it on the titantron/screen above the ring anyway.

We went to the Cardiff one and had to watch it on the screen - but it was better than watching it at home because of the atmosphere.

No way would I fork out 3 or 4 times the price for better tickets, unless you can afford the very best ones you will be looking at the tv anyway.

I also did Cardiff and was probably by @The Cat in the nosebleed! It was worth going, atmosphere makes it fun!

It’ll be the same for this and even that I reckon you’re looking at 200 pound a day! WM in London, they’re going to milk us badly. I’d just need to find a way to justify it with my partner. :lol:

I also did Cardiff and was probably by @The Cat in the nosebleed! It was worth going, atmosphere makes it fun!

It’ll be the same for this and even that I reckon you’re looking at 200 pound a day! WM in London, they’re going to milk us badly. I’d just need to find a way to justify it with my partner. :lol:
Same mate. Needing to roll a 20 for persuasion with a disadvantage here :lol:

Same :lol:

Glasgow was ridiculous prices. With Wembley stadium, at least its a ten / fifteen minute walk from my Dads place so dont have to worry about travel / accommodation
But two nights, and then if its mania, you gotta look at Raw / SD / HOF and possibly NXT.

However it does feel like a once in a lifetime thing too.
All In this year felt too expensive compared to last.

Atmosphere will make it worth it, and Wembley stadium at least has the bigass tvs you can see stuff on wherever you sit. I just hope its not close to thousand even for non floor seats.

Same :lol:

Glasgow was ridiculous prices. With Wembley stadium, at least its a ten / fifteen minute walk from my Dads place so dont have to worry about travel / accommodation
But two nights, and then if its mania, you gotta look at Raw / SD / HOF and possibly NXT.

However it does feel like a once in a lifetime thing too.
All In this year felt too expensive compared to last.

Atmosphere will make it worth it, and Wembley stadium at least has the bigass tvs you can see stuff on wherever you sit. I just hope its not close to thousand even for non floor seats.
Same mate. Needing to roll a 20 for persuasion with a disadvantage here :lol:
We need a support group for us all to come up with reasons to go.

It’s going to be about a similar cost as a holiday I reckon. (I’m going with 350-400 for tickets and 100 for 1 night in London). I’m going to get rinsed when I try and justify this.

I guess my logic will be it is a genuine bucket list once in a lifetime thing, and it’s cheaper than doing USA.

IMO, either go for super cheap seats or spend big and get close to the ring. The in between just isn't worth it.

I had £200 seats for All In last year and still ended up watching most of the event on the screen. I imagine these seats at a Wembley Mania would be £600+ (just a guess based on Cardiff and Glasgow pricing).

Watching it on a screen isn't so bad. The atmosphere is amazing and it's very much a once in a lifetime moment for most people.

Saw wrestlemania at Sofi stadium quite high up on night one. Admittedly probably watched the screen most of the time, though my long range vision isn’t great. You can certainly still see and have a clear view of everything if you didn’t look at the screen. Atmosphere wise it is a lot more chilled that higher up, you deffo need to be nearer for the more atmospheric spots. Also the weather is a lot more chilled…..

The way Raw and Smackdown are as shows now I feel like there’ll basically never be a world title match on TV ever again

Oi oi...

wsgxiw5itufd1.jpeg

Anyone ever been to an event like this?
Dublin on August 10th.

https://www.ottwrestling.com/

I've been to a couple of OTT shows in Wolverhampton, they run the old Fight Club Pro venue, the venue is ok an old industrial building turned into what I presume usually is a nightclub, the shows are generally good, you do get some wrong uns in Wolverhampton but most of the crowd are OK and they usually put on a good show with some good imports

The bar at venue is mostly cans though no draught beers, so you pay a high price for just a can of whatever

I definitely think (and hope) so. Roman is mint.
Im thinking Orton and KO come back either tonight or Summerslam to neutralise the rest of Bloodline 2.0.
And when its Solo and Cody left, it should be Paul heyman who comes out which distracts / shocks Solo and he loses.
And then after the match Romans music hits.

I do however think if they do Solo vs Roman, they shouldnt have Roman win. Even if its a no contest/DQ, have Solo get the upper hand due to Bloodline 2.0 and make it that Roman has to bring back Jimmy, then they convince Jey. And then finally they convince Sami.

Im thinking Orton and KO come back either tonight or Summerslam to neutralise the rest of Bloodline 2.0.
And when its Solo and Cody left, it should be Paul heyman who comes out which distracts / shocks Solo and he loses.
And then after the match Romans music hits.

I do however think if they do Solo vs Roman, they shouldnt have Roman win. Even if its a no contest/DQ, have Solo get the upper hand due to Bloodline 2.0 and make it that Roman has to bring back Jimmy, then they convince Jey. And then finally they convince Sami.
All of that sounds class :cool:

Don't tease me like that.

I can't help but try to manifest it.

Summerslam build has been majorly meh.

The Ria/Morgan thing should have been a really good feud but instead its been some cringey love triangle rubbish that makes absolutely no sense and has been about as convincing as Lindelof playing at left back.

Sometimes when the build is rubbish the event ends up being really good so here's hoping.

Seems Britt Baker has taken Punk's place in AEW.

Britt Baker was suspended and fined by AEW for a backstage incident involving MJF and his girlfriend & backstage interviewer Alicia Atout.

Dave Meltzer reported the popular star, who just returned from a lengthy absence due to injuries and a medical issue, was either suspended “for either one or two weeks and fined by the company’s disciplinary committee.” It’s unknown when the suspension is up, but Baker was absent from this past Wednesday’s Dynamite.

While the details are light, Meltzer said that something happened at the 250th episode of Dynamite on July 17th where Baker allegedly said something about MJF which Atout heard. She then told MJF who then confronted Baker about it.
Fightful’s report also stated Baker “exercised frustration” about MJF within the women’s locker room. The outlet also reported that they had heard there was a confrontation between Atout and Baker and that Ospreay even talked to Baker at one point.

The conflict was apparently due to unresolved issues in the past and that, according to Fightful, the two former friends had a falling out at some point over the last year.

AEW HR then launched an investigation in an effort to settle things quickly and talked to people on July 24th. Meltzer was unsure as to what Tony Khan’s involvement was as “everyone was attempting to keep this under wraps.”
Apparently Cole and Baker have broke up too but that wasn't related to this.

I do love a bit of backstage wrestling gossip.

I get it but Drew and Punk was worth at least a couple of big matches before inserting Seth

I think involving Seth actually takes away from it a bit. The two have built up a strong enough rivalry/story that it really didn't need a third angle just yet. Although willing to see where they go with it before I stick to that.

There's usually a twist and surprise or two at Summerslam so defo won't be missing it. Apart from the Jellyroll performance.