Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Caught up with Forbidden Door. Swerve vs Ospreay was an incredible match. I like the direction for Ospreay. Swerve's a superb main event wrestler with the right opponent. His matches with Hangman were great too.

Cena needs to have an unstoppable 2025. Basically win the rumble, win the title at mania (ideally V gunter, who wins it at summerslam)
Then basically beats everybody except maybe the second or third to last guy where he drops the belt. Then has a final match where he wins.

Also mitb was great. The raw follow up was good too

Why does Charlotte not appear much any more? I know there’s been an injury or two but it feels like she’s only made a handful of appearances in the last 3-4 years

I'm absolutely obsessed with Joe Hendry.

Would be a cracking rumble entrant if he can keep this momentum up until then.

I'm absolutely obsessed with Joe Hendry.

Would be a cracking rumble entrant if he can keep this momentum up until then.
Funny I read this after listening to his entrance track on loop a few minutes ago and pissing off the missus :lol:

I've never seen this guy wrestle but I love him!

Funny I read this after listening to his entrance track on loop a few minutes ago and pissing off the missus :lol:

Yep I am still singing it, lots of eye rolls in my house. Mainly from my 5 month old, who’s name I shoehorn into the song….

I was watching this and my wife gave me a "what the feck are you watching" type look

Edge's bitch and Divas Reject are certified bangers.

Finally got around to watching The Iron Claw last night. Tragic story, crazy to think the director felt he had to omit certain details from the real life story that were even sadder.

Finally got around to watching The Iron Claw last night. Tragic story, crazy to think the director felt he had to omit certain details from the real life story that were even sadder.
A whole ass brother of I remember correctly.

Cena needs to have an unstoppable 2025. Basically win the rumble, win the title at mania (ideally V gunter, who wins it at summerslam)
Then basically beats everybody except maybe the second or third to last guy where he drops the belt. Then has a final match where he wins.

Also mitb was great. The raw follow up was good too
Why would they give a man who has just announced his retirement the world title? And against Gunther? A guy like him losing to Cena would ruin his character.

Why would they give a man who has just announced his retirement the world title? And against Gunther? A guy like him losing to Cena would ruin his character.

I think Cena should get one last run with the title, but someone like Gunther should be winning the title from Cena and not the other way around. Depending how long Cena’s final run is, a last match at Wrestlemania where he drops the title would be perfect.

I think Cena should get one last run with the title, but someone like Gunther should be winning the title from Cena and not the other way around. Depending how long Cena’s final run is, a last match at Wrestlemania where he drops the title would be perfect.
Exactly. Mania won't be his last match. He's doing until end of 2025.

Gunter lost to Sami, losing to Cena would be fine

They don't need to put the title on Cena to give him a good final run. He's already held it about 1,000 times.

And if he's around for the whole of 2025 it doesn't need to and probably shouldn't happen quickly if they do decide to do it. Definitely not before Mania as you'd want to do it justice and give it some kind of story/build. And if Gunther wins at Summerslam it doesn't make sense to not give him at least a half decent run. Losing to Cena at Mania wouldn't do him any harm and he doesn't really have many other natural opponents since they had him mow through most of the roster as IC champ..

They don't need to put the title on Cena to give him a good final run. He's already held it about 1,000 times.

And if he's around for the whole of 2025 it doesn't need to and probably shouldn't happen quickly if they do decide to do it. Definitely not before Mania as you'd want to do it justice and give it some kind of story/build. And if Gunther wins at Summerslam it doesn't make sense to not give him at least a half decent run. Losing to Cena at Mania wouldn't do him any harm and he doesn't really have many other natural opponents since they had him mow through most of the roster as IC champ..

I disagree here. Gunther is absolutely not the man for this. Gunther is supposed to be a near-invincible "ring general". He shouldn't be losing to opponents on the verge of retirement. I don't know if you followed him in his NXT days, but he was invincible until he lost to Ilja Dragunov in one of the greatest matches in history. His defeat there was absolutely monumental. No way should be be losing to a 47 year old John Cena. No way.

He deserves to be the most decorated and win it for the 17th time. One more brother!

I disagree here. Gunther is absolutely not the man for this. Gunther is supposed to be a near-invincible "ring general". He shouldn't be losing to opponents on the verge of retirement. I don't know if you followed him in his NXT days, but he was invincible until he lost to Ilja Dragunov in one of the greatest matches in history. His defeat there was absolutely monumental. No way should be be losing to a 47 year old John Cena. No way.

I get the argument for sure, but one thing WWE doesn't need is yet another never ending invincible title run.

Cena is one of the greatest of all time. It doesn't harm Gunther to lose to him nearly as much as it did having him lose to Sami Zayn, or when they kept having him need his Imperium buddies to beat mid card opponents (and it turns out neither of those things really harmed him at all anyway).

Not that I think it HAS to happen at all, but if they do put a title on Cena it will probably have to be the RAW title and that will probably be with Gunther at that point...as there's no one else in the picture to take it off him who wouldn't be more underwhelming than Cena anyway. Bron Breaker further down the line maybe.

He deserves to be the most decorated and win it for the 17th time. One more brother!

I'm not against it. It just depends how they can tie it into everything else. John Cena's retirement run is a draw and meaning in itself. There are multiple people on the roster he has history or could work well with.

I'm not against it. It just depends how they can tie it into everything else. John Cena's retirement run is a draw and meaning in itself. There are multiple people on the roster he has history or could work well with.
Be worth it just to remove Flair from the record.

I get the argument for sure, but one thing WWE doesn't need is yet another never ending invincible title run.

Cena is one of the greatest of all time. It doesn't harm Gunther to lose to him nearly as much as it did having him lose to Sami Zayn, or when they kept having him need his Imperium buddies to beat mid card opponents (and it turns out neither of those things really harmed him at all anyway).

Not that I think it HAS to happen at all, but if they do put a title on Cena it will probably have to be the RAW title and that will probably be with Gunther at that point...as there's no one else in the picture to take it off him who wouldn't be more underwhelming than Cena anyway. Bron Breaker further down the line maybe.

Aye fair mate

We might have to wait for decades for someone to be in this position to win the most world titles. They'd be stupid to pass this opportunity.

They know he's retiring it's the perfect time to give him number 17 for WWE to make the headlines/money out of it.

Cena did so much politics plays in his time as the face of the company that he should leave by massively putting someone over.

Man ruined the entire group Wade Barrett used to head because he was a selfish prick.