Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need some stories about how United were "unwilling to pay the full £18 million" now for a truly epic meltdown.

Oh feck me, wouldn't you know it.

Right I'll kill myself now. It's that or watch us lure Scholes out from retirement along with Phil fecking Neville at this rate.

He hasn't signed you cocks. I wouldn't believe those tweets which are all stemming from Sky Italy(horrible) and Gazetta(also horrible). Why would the Italian journalists report first report on a transfer involving an english team, a german team and a spanish player.

It's funny how Sky Sports didn't run any news about United's pursue of Thiago but when it comes to the shit related to Barca or Bayern, they're first to write about it.

He hasn't signed you cocks. I wouldn't believe those tweets which are all stemming from Sky Italy(horrible) and Gazetta(also horrible). Why would the Italian journalists report first report on a transfer involving an english team, a german team and a spanish player.

Said player is also part Italian.

Or this one:

ferguson-celebrate-faelubm.gif
haha..

Is this the 4th transfer window in a row where people have spent the entire summer pressing F5, hoping we sign a central midfielder?

Well the summer is still young...

We're linked to him "it's bollocks"

Bayern linked with him "it's over lads"

Us being linked with him is "set to agree personal terms" or "close enough to discuss personal terms" or "getting close to signing him". Bayern being linked with him is "Thiago agrees deal with Bayern, rejecting Madrid and United" and "thiago set to sign 4 year deal". Much more definitive. Also they had their manager confirm the interest and basically say in public that Thiago is the only player he wants to sign.

This is phenomenal muppetry. Even as Bayern stand over us, sticking the transfer sword right through our hearts, you lie there, screaming obscenities at them, defiant till the bitter end. I love it. I love you.
Ye shall be remembred well.

Over to the Osman thread....always thought he was the answer to our midfield :confused:

This is phenomenal muppetry. Even as Bayern stand over us, sticking the transfer sword right through our hearts, you lie there, screaming obscenities at them, defiant till the bitter end. I love it. I love you.
Ye shall be remembred well.

:lol:

fair play to the lad.

Neville was the midfield signing we were just too stupid to realise it. Still, he's already skinning Buttner in training. CL Final next season deffo.

If Moyes finds it hard this year, and the club realise it, maybe they'll realise they need to be a bit tougher in the internation transfer market. Either way, I hope we learn from this.

♫ Viva Thiago
Running off to Pep
Turncoat Thiago
Jesus fecking Wept ♫

I don't think we have any slim hope remaining now, we should just move on or commit mass suicide..

Status
Not open for further replies.