Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread can be summed up by that Wenger gif when he prematurely celebrated an offside goal at Old Trafford.

It's probably going to happen but seriously Sky Italia are fecking terrible. I wouldn't take their word for anything at the moment.
Thiago to Bayern and Strootman to Roma....who we going for now then?

I am 99% sure that he won't sing for Bayern, it just doesn't makes sense. He will either stay at Barcelona or come here but now I think we are the likely destination. Its still on lads...be positive.

I am 99% sure that he won't sing for Bayern, it just doesn't makes sense. He will either stay at Barcelona or come here but now I think we are the likely destination. Its still on lads...be positive.

Clever.

Yet another player snubs us.

Just shows you how far we've fallen down the pecking order when it comes to signing world class players, who aren't nearing the end of their career.

Oh well, we'll continue to develop our very promising youngsters. Its not all bad. We've still got Rooney, Nani, Vidic and Van Persie and only 3 of them are rumoured to be leaving.

It would be so ironic if he moved to Bayern and sat on the bench.....why move when he can do that at Barca.

I can't believe that ManYooITKInsiderOTNumberOne™ lied...

TheBest is probably rocking in his chair right now, unable to speak.
To be fair, I am not a true muppet by any means..hardly been following but still him signing for Bayern just doesn't make any sense to me.

hanging-kermit.jpg

Maybe he has seen what has become of Anderson and thought i don't want to end up like him.

Silva, Ozil, Sanchez, Nasri, Hazard, Lucas............Thiago?

For a team that only pursues 'the best young players', we're not doing very well. :(

In fairness, the delay was ominous. It always looked like he was waiting for a better offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.