Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is smart who let the world know he wants Thiago. Now he put pressure on the player and make his decision even more difficult. I don't think this is a done deal yet, far from it. We will see twist and turns until the last minute, just wait for Barcelonas response to this.

Caf and Muppet suicide any moment now :lol:

I actually feel sorry for the one's that have spent the last few weeks living in this thread. Learn from it lads, unlike the people who never learnt from the Sneijder, Hazard and Moura saga's.

Agree with KM. Doubt he'd have named him if he wasn't certain that he'd be their player.

Now where did I put my noose...

I don't take Pep saying he's interested as a guarantee. We all knew already he was interested.
He said he'd try and get him. Key word try. He can try and fail. He can try and find out United have already got his signature. We'll see.
Maybe the owners decide they don't want this to go through. Who knows.

Yes I like the whole 'I won't be going in for any Barca player.... Oh except Thiago, I might go in for him... In fact I will. Hmmm, maybe I'll try for Messi next....'

fecking bald cnut. Pussies out to take a year off when the going gets tough at Barca, then chooses the safest top job available. Poaches the brightest young stars in German football from the nearest rivals and now wants Thiago.

feck him. I hope he fails miserably.

I am done for the summer. This is bullcrap. See you all when the season begins, hopefully with a better midfielder than Thiago.

It feels mean spirited, but I agree with this assessment right now.

It's no coincidence he has come out and said it today after all the reports of him being on the verge of Bayern move have surfaced. He must be pretty confident.

I imagine the presser is the reason all those reports came out. The buzz around a press conference is one of the rare times when sports journos can actually mine a bit of information before everyone else hears it.

It doesn't look good, but I don't think it's 100% over. If nothing else, Barca must be spitting mad about this. Guardiola was the manager when Thiago got that contract with the release clause in the first place. Given the chance to send him to United now, they'd probably jump on it.

Not sure about how much class Pep actually has (given most of the time he was up against Jose so seemed classy by default) but naming Thiago like that kills any hope I had.

feck us in two finals with barca and then fecks us with a transfer we so desperately need, and will probably feck us next year in the champions league with the fecking german cnuts.

If we do lose out on him then I would be very interested to know how.

We don't know the ins and outs but if he does move, and its not to us, you have to ask what has been going on?

That too. I would be monumentally pissed if I was a Barca fan and Pep poached Thiago. Massive dick move. Especially phoning him up and trying to persuade him to leave.

Martinez back to CB and Goetze as a false 9 and Thiago plays every week. Not that hard to imagine.

Caf and Muppet suicide any moment now :lol:

I actually feel sorry for the one's that have spent the last few weeks living in this thread. Learn from it lads, unlike the people who never learnt from the Sneijder, Hazard and Moura saga's.

It's like groundhog day every summer!

If we do lose out on him then I would be very interested to know how.

We don't know the ins and outs but if he does move, and its not to us, you have to ask what has been going on?

We've been trying, he's been waiting for alternative offers. Probably about it, really.

Ahhhhh feck off.

We have a concept too you know. It's called leave a gap open and never close it.

I don't know why I ever get my hopes up.

Can anyone explain why we are about attractive as Anne Widdicombe to foreign players?

I fecking hate that fecking bald cnut. how many midfielders does he want? greedy cnut

I hope this means we sign some dirty midfield bastard who kicks lumps out of the like of Bayern and Barca's midfield next season. I really do.

feck it, we need a warchest now. Glazers better just give Moyes a blank checkbook.

Who we gonna buy though? Most midfielders of the calibre we need are very well settled at the club they are at.

Say we splash 35million. Cant think of a player whom any club would sell to us.

Watch bayern finalise the deal in about 2 days as well, after we've faffed around for two months.

Watch bayern finalise the deal in about 2 days as well, after we've faffed around for two months.

We haven't faffed around though. Thiago obviously wants them and not us, so that's why the deal hasn't been done.

I admire Bayern and the bold way they came out saying they want the player.We will probably never know if we were in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.