Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we go from 80% of the deal being done to this?

Didn't Moyes say he was working hard on transfers, obviously not hard enough!!

Yeah they've got him. Pep won't name him in his presser if he wasn't sure of getting him.

And he wouldn't be openly interested if he weren't sure he could give him games. He did at Barca and he'll do at Bayern.

We should move on.

BREAKING NEWS: Pep Guardiola: "I want Thiago Alcantara. I Have asked Bayern to get him.
I don't know what will happen."

The whole time Bayern were in the background of this, and wham with one fell swoop its over.

This is how Nazi Germany started

It's a great move. Play under a manager who rates you in the best team in the world.

IMO, would've made more sense to have guaranteed first team slot in a team with a similar stature to Barcelona. But the Pep factor worked.

I don't take Pep saying he's interested as a guarantee. We all knew already he was interested.
He said he'd try and get him. Key word try. He can try and fail. He can try and find out United have already got his signature. We'll see.
Maybe the owners decide they don't want this to go through. Who knows.

Mother feckers how can he expect to get more game time there than with us?.

This all reminds me of Benzema " I want to stay at Lyon for the world cup " and 2 weeks later joins Madrid.

I don't take Pep saying he's interested as a guarantee. We all knew already he was interested.
He said he'd try and get him. Key word try. He can try fail. He can try and find out United have already got his signature. We'll see.

:lol:

it's over.

He said he'd try and get him. Key word try. He can try fail. He can try and find out United have already got his signature. We'll see.

It's no coincidence he has come out and said it today after all the reports of him being on the verge of Bayern move have surfaced. He must be pretty confident.

I think it's a done deal. Pep has too much class too a name another team's players in his presser.

I knew it! I fecking knew it! Come on Anderson you fat feck, let's fecking rip bayern apart next year! Anderson will place his humongous bum on thiago's head.

Yup, it's all over. Let's move on, fella ini or barry would do a job for us.

fecking bald cnut. Pussies out to take a year off when the going gets tough at Barca, then chooses the safest top job available. Poaches the brightest young stars in German football from the nearest rivals and now wants Thiago.

feck him. I hope he fails miserably.

I am done for the summer. This is bullcrap. See you all when the season begins, hopefully with a better midfielder than Thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.