Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragged on for 8 days??? where have you been???
He's been back from holiday since last Monday, and he's still on an extended break til next Monday. What cause there have been bullshit rumours in bullshit papers that he probably isn't even aware of he's supposed to speak out to appease the fans?

I grasp from your previous comments that you hang on every word of the tabloids, but in the real world players don't come out against their current club, prospective club, adviser and agents wishes to publicly announce their intentions. This doesn't mean he's having the piss out of us.

Wise words indeed.

Maybe you could come up with a warning to Thiago. Something like, "You're only wasting your own time," might do it.

If it would work I would, but I fear he would take one look at me and look the other way.

I can scan a few lab reports where I lot points every time I failed to label axis. There were some 20 graphs. :lol:. That's quite sad actually :(

So in your life you've probably labeled as many axes as you have posted in werewolf?

He's been back from holiday since last Monday, and he's still on an extended break til next Monday. What cause there have been bullshit rumours in bullshit papers that he probably isn't even aware of he's supposed to speak out to appease the fans?

I grasp from your previous comments that you hang on every word of the tabloids, but in the real world players don't come out against their current club, prospective club, adviser and agents wishes to publicly announce their intentions. This doesn't mean he's having the piss out of us.

There's nothing extended about his break. None of Barca's players are due back until the 15th. DdG has an extended break, he rejoins us next week - and will look after his mate on the plane to Oz :devil:

There's nothing extended about his break. None of Barca's players are due back until the 15th. DdG has an extended break, he rejoins us next week - and will look after his mate on the plane to Oz :devil:
Ah fair enough, so he's still on holiday. Inconsiderate cnut.

So in your life you've probably labeled as many axes as you have posted in werewolf?

I've labeled more axes. I have had 9 lab classes in college. 6 of them had 16, two had 8 and the other one had two lab reports. Two of them had hardly any graphs, four had at least one per lab report. The ones with eights probably had some four/five graphs on average, some had more, some just had a few. The one with two had 10+ in each.

That's easily more than a hundred labels. I posted 23 times on the WW game.

Tony Valencia cut his holiday short to simultaneously snub Real Madrid and have a medical for United.

This Thiago chap is a total freeloader.
Fact is none of us know anything as to how far along or not the deal is, whether it's happening, whether it was ever going to happen. If he's coming he'll have been told to keep quiet. If he's not coming he's got nothing to say has he?

There have been a few rumours on the reliable sites linking us with him, and very little else except the people who said he was signing last Monday/Tuesday/Wed etc.

Either way i fail to see how the media making out that we're in for him is him using us as leverage as some say.

If he is after a new Barca contract, it's the press who've linked him, not us, and if it helps him get a better contract at Barca why would he make a statement about it? To appease the fans of a club he has no interest in? Why would he care? I wouldn't.

Either way it's the responsibility of both clubs to put this to bed either way, not the player himself.

You had to hit a quota just to get paid the legally required amount? Sounds a shit job.

I had a factory job when I was 15. It was weighing bags of salad and putting the weight/price sticker on them and then putting them into trays which had to weigh a certain weight. They spent ages faffing around trying different bag weights to make a tray the right weight and I came up with a system that meant a bag was either light (can't remember exactly but 170g-190g, medium 195g-215g or heavy 220g-240g. I worked out a system, x amount of light, medium or heavy in each tray would mean the tray was the right weight and it cut out weighing. It was piece work and we got it so 2 of us were doing it instead 3 and we were earning about £12 an hour.

The management soon clocked on, learnt out system, taught it to everyone and made it an hourly paid job for minimum wage. cnuts.

Anyway what were we talking about? Thiago? Yeah probably above minimum wage or at least piece work, guessing £400 a pass, £3000 an assist and £5000 a goal.

I'm as confident as ever that he's coming - that is, about 60/40 leaving/not leaving. If he is leaving, about 50/10 United/Bayern.

Based on sweet feck all, obviously. Earlier today I was having an argument in this thread where I think I unwittingly ended up on the non-muppet side, and it wasn't a pleasant experience at all. Muppetry all the way.

If he doesn't come i have a horrible feeling we're gonna be seeing Fellaini parading about in his massive jersey and big hair. In our midfield.

That's a prediction, though. Freixa's first statement wasn't about whether or not Thiago was going to leave, just that at that time he hadn't told Barcelona he wanted to. Why would he lie about that? It was a voluntary statement, after all, not a reply to a question. If Thiago had told Barca he wanted to leave and Barca didn't want people to know, they could simply not have made a statement.
He could be lying you know. It's just like a manager saying a player is not for sale but then a few weeks later the player is sold. As far as I'm concerned, the point still stands. Unless it's confirmation, 90% of what's said in public is hogwash

that's the point.. thats what i think and at the end he's going to piss people off...!!
You really need to calm down. There's been a plethora of assumptions in your posts. Disrespecting both clubs?

Why do people keeping dropping in to say he's not coming as if this is some amazingly bold claim that none of us have considered as a potential outcome? Bore off.

Why do people keeping dropping in to say he's not coming as if this is some amazingly bold claim that none of us have considered as a potential outcome? Bore off.

Antimuppets are just as bad as regular muppets.

Oh look at me I'm so realistic

twats

I'm slowly sinking and shrivelling, very quiet at the moment.

We're flying out on tour tomorrow so you can be sure that jack shit will happen transfer-wise.

He could be lying you know. It's just like a manager saying a player is not for sale but then a few weeks later the player is sold. As far as I'm concerned, the point still stands. Unless it's confirmation, 90% of what's said in public is hogwash

Yeah fair enough. It's only a hunch. And a hope too, I suppose - if I was him, I wouldn't want to disrespect the club and my teammates by coming into training whilst still stringing them along. I'd make my decision and inform them, one way or another, before pre-season started.

We're flying out on tour tomorrow so you can be sure that jack shit will happen transfer-wise.

Moyes thinks he's still at Everton with his inevitable deadline day fecking around that is going to ensue. Might be exciting until we end up with some Greek 2nd division midfielder.

Yeah fair enough. It's only a hunch. And a hope too, I suppose - if I was him, I wouldn't want to disrespect the club and my teammates by coming into training whilst still stringing them along. I'd make my decision and inform them, one way or another, before pre-season started.
Honestly, I think Thiago has made his decision. He's doing the smart thing and letting the two clubs hash out all the details in private. Look at how Mazinho responded to MD's questions about Thiago. He gave very little away and only hinted to Thiago's future being decided soon.

If MD were serious some weeks ago when they stated Barca were putting Thiago on the market, then I do not think they have much of a problem selling him. However, Rosell needs something for damage control purposes and they need funds if they're going to buy a CB.

SPORT's daily bullshit reports tomorrow that Thiago has rejected Madrid and Barcelona will attempt to tempt him to remain again.

Status
Not open for further replies.