Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I've looked at the graphs.
I reckon we should sign this Thiago bloke.

Cleverly is simply not fit enough(can change), and not confident enough:
pass1.jpg
pass.jpg
attack.jpg

He is a good squad option and will only get better.
defence.jpg

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I get the X and Y axis but where is the b axis? Is that the size of the ball?

Never seen Badelj play tbh. Is he that good? The numbers looks unreal.
He's getting great reviews in Germany. It's a bid odd because Hamburg had a few very highly rated players last season - van der Vaart, Bruma, Badelj and Son being the most prominent - yet as a team they weren't really that impressive.

Also Rode the guy who has done well according to the graph is joining Bayern. That's more midfielders than they'll ever need.

fu*k Thiago...! he's not interested - if he was, he would have already signed for us.. this guy is going to piss so many people off at the end by not signing for us..

fu*k Thiago...! he's not interested - if he was, he would have already signed for us.. this guy is going to piss so many people off at the end by not signing for us..
This guy is going to piss people off? What's it got to do with him that the press have been hamming this story up?

If he chooses to stay and bench-warm at Barca then it's apparent that either the press reports have just been paper filler all along or that he's gotten the reassurances he was after. What's wrong with that?

Also no one knows whether he woulda already signed for us or not, none of us are privy to any of the details.

Why would he piss people off? we don't have a God given right to sign every player we go in for. It'd be retarded to hold a grudge against him staying at Barca.

According to transport direct.info, the number 105 bus leaves Manchester Airport at 20 and 50 past every hour and goes directly past the Bridgewater Hospital. It's possible that Thiago could take a different bus and make a change at some point along the route, but I imagine the club will spare no expense to get him here on a direct bus.

This made me smile. :-)

Why would he piss people off? we don't have a God given right to sign every player we go in for. It'd be retarded to hold a grudge against him staying at Barca.

Not only will I hold a grudge against him, but I'll hold a grudge against you for saying I shouldn't.

@Everest Red You haven't labeled the x and y axis. Also which one is B?

Just need him to give it a Hazard style "I'll be playing in Manchester" next year type quote

I'm surprised at people who want a player to embarrass his former club by announcing publicly 'I want to leave'. Is this really the sort of player people would want?

So people are getting angry at him for not being a disrespectful cock to his current club?

This guy is going to piss people off? What's it got to do with him that the press have been hamming this story up?

If he chooses to stay and bench-warm at Barca then it's apparent that either the press reports have just been paper filler all along or that he's gotten the reassurances he was after. What's wrong with that?

Also no one knows whether he woulda already signed for us or not, none of us are privy to any of the details.

For starters, if he's not going to sign for united he should come out and put an end to the rumors.. for the sake of the fans from both the clubs... not sit on a bloody fence and see how everything plays out.. this is complete lack of respect for both clubs and fans..

How is saying "I want to leave" disrespectful to Barca?

If he does it like Suarez has then yeah fair enough but there's nothing wrong with a simple I want to leave for more playing time comment

Yes we do, We are Manchester United!!!

For starters, if he's not going to sign for united he should come out and put an end to the rumors.. for the sake of the fans from both the clubs... not sit on a bloody fence and see how everything plays out.. this is complete lack of respect for both clubs and fans..

Is this the Rooney thread?

It's the conventional x/y axes. B is the area. Solid is positive and doughnut shaped is negative.

Someone else created them.

Sorry what is this fence he's sitting on?

For all we know he could be just waiting for the clubs to agree terms.

What I'm trying to imply is that he should not be sitting on the fence.. its either a yes or a no - this has been going on for too long for him to be sitting quiet and making the fans from both the clubs nervous...

For all we know Barca's 'he's a Barca player' has been the truth all along, we've not even made an approach for him, and the papers just made the rumours up? What does a player have to come out and deny every link?

If he doesn't want to come Barca will know this, and he doesn't owe us any explanation at all publicly.
If he does want to come, i'm sure we know this behind the scenes and he's going to let the official PR teams from both clubs make the announcement, y'know, as is usual? Because it's 'dragged on' for 8 days doesn't mean he owes us jack shit.

For all we know Barca's 'he's a Barca player' has been the truth all along, we've not even made an approach for him, and the papers just made the rumours up? What does a player have to come out and deny every link?

If he doesn't want to come Barca will know this, and he doesn't owe us any explanation at all publicly.
If he does want to come, i'm sure we know this behind the scenes and he's going to let the official PR teams from both clubs make the announcement, y'know, as is usual? Because it's 'dragged on' for 8 days doesn't mean he owes us jack shit.
dragged on for 8 days??? where have you been???

Agree terms? He's got a release clause...

You still need to agree terms. We may wish to pay £7m now and £10m over the next three years, or whatever. Barcelona might want more up front they might want more in installments. It's not like buying a Twix.

Dante said:
According to transport direct.info, the number 105 bus leaves Manchester Airport at 20 and 50 past every hour and goes directly past the Bridgewater Hospital. It's possible that Thiago could take a different bus and make a change at some point along the route, but I imagine the club will spare no expense to get him here on a direct bus.

This made me smile. :-)

Nah, I reckon they'd go big on this. First time in Manchester? Splash out - use a Swan Taxi. Airport to OT in 15 minutes, so no time for second thoughts.

I bet they'd even stick a sheet over his head for us. They're used to that sort of thing.

He's using United as leverage to get a better deal with Barca, he will not play for us next year.
that's the point.. thats what i think and at the end he's going to piss people off...!!

The club wouldn't have let it drag on this long if we weren't interested and believed he was interested too.

that's the point.. thats what i think and at the end he's going to piss people off...!!

Based on what do you think this?

Because he hasn't been a disrespectful cock to his current club and said "I'm off" ?

He's a Barcelona player and will wait until his club officially agrees terms with Manchester United. This is what any player with any respect for his club would do. It'd reflect appallingly on his integrity if he did it any other way.

Based on what do you think this?

Because he hasn't been a disrespectful cock to his current club and said "I'm off" ?

He's a Barcelona player and will wait until his club officially agrees terms with Manchester United. This is what any player with any respect for his club would do. It'd reflect appallingly on his integrity if he did it any other way.
let's hope you are right..

Status
Not open for further replies.