Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one man that can sign us Thiago, it's Bolingbroke.

iZSXYhQWjZadf.gif

wtf is that from? wonder what story is behind that

Can we keep the twitter bollocks to the other thread? I swear half this thread is just people quoting "ITK's". Unless it's someone like Sid Lowe I don't buy it.

If this thread was restricted to only confirmed info...then would be pretty short...

I think it makes sense for any info/news/bollocks that specifically refers to Thiago to appear in this thread - am sure that most people clicking on this thread will find what they expected - aside from the GIFs of course!

Something better happen today. I'm away at Wimbledon for all of tomorrow and won't be able to check the latest gossip until the evening.

No WiFi or 3/4G at Wimbledon among all Rolex and pink Polo Sports outfits? (apologize to all of you who have those sexy shirts - btw looks awesome on Pitt and Clooney)
Sneaky bastards..

Why would Cider lie? He is a site veteran and surely knows better than a cheap WUM.

I believe him and think this will be announced somewhere in the very near future, if not by 11 BST tomorrow.

@GuillemBalague: Thiago's dad just back from Manchester. He wants to meet FCB to tell them his son wants to go to United. But FCB want 2 convince him 2 stay

@GuillemBalague: Thiago's dad just back from Manchester. He wants to meet FCB to tell them his son wants to go to United. But FCB want 2 convince him 2 stay

But we were in this position last week. :(

Whenever a Ballbag quote appears, I always picture him in the Revista studio speaking it.

If they have made up their mind (Mazinho + Thiago) why don't the just tell Barca to feck off. They're not going to offer him first team starts every week, so apart from a wage increase that we could match, there is really nothing else they can offer him.

It was all good, but now Ball bag has waded into this. I have no hope :(

Oh shit, whatever Ballbag says goes at the contrary.

So, He's on his way to Manchester and Barca are convincing him to leave. It's on!

If Balague is not speaking shit, which he may not be, then I don't think we were ever in a position where Thiago's representative were in Manchester. Hopefully it's not Balague being a tit, otherwise it sounds positive.

True, but "Barca hope to convince him to stay" has been said repeatedly. I'm fearing / anticipating Thiago and his dad to then talk with Barca and have a "change of heart" , i.e. given more money and stay.

It could happen. I think it was always a possibility, as there's not much reason to leave Barca unless you're desperate to play. Even more money won't fix that, but it might sway them. However, alot of sources have ruled that out, as he only recently got an improved contract. So, hopefully Barca are just trying to cover all the bases before they resign to him leaving.

Shit, the kiss of death. It's off again.

Why does he have to meet them personally to tell them Thiago's off? Shouldn't a phone call or text saying "he's off to Manchester, la" be enough? Unless he's going to listen to one last offer :(

This is the 4th most popular saga now. Hazard, Berba, and Sneijder above it now.

Hardly surprising that they're gonna listen to Barca's offer, doesn't mean he'll take it though. We're bound to be offering him better money and a better chance of regular football, that'll be damn hard to turn down.

Graham Hunter seems to be the most reliable source on this as he actually knows Thiago's family, he still think he's coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.