Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or perhaps Osman is using Thiago as a smokescreen for his proposed transfer to us - only for him to have been using this entire saga to jack up his wage at Everton? The sneaky, quite good but relatively mediocre late-bloomer of a prick.

Or Skype.

Or Whatsapp/Viber etc.

I just checked. The tweet was from last night and it says he was on his way to his holiday.

This makes sense, I can't believe he'll have such a short holiday. He must have used a mode of long distance communication as he's clearly on a holiday.

I thought he stayed in Isreal till the 21st with the squad on a mini holiday? This twitter stuff is confusing.

Can someone that speaks the lingo check Thiagos tweet from last night.

Maybe two different holidays? I am more confused now.

Saliendo de vacaciones escuchando al mítico. Despegamos
Oh, that can be used for both going on vacation as coming back from vacation. Saliendo literally means going out or leaving, so you'll have to know where he was when he tweeted this.

fecking hell. If he can't even decide whether he's going on vacation or coming home from vacation, how come we expect him to decide whether to stay or leave Barcelona?

Oh, that can be used for both going on vacation as coming back from vacation. Saliendo literally means going out or leaving, so you'll have to know where he was when he tweeted this.
:confused: This is what happens when other countries have their own languages.

fecking hell. If he can't even decide whether he's going on vacation or coming home from vacation, how come we expect him to decide whether to stay or leave Barcelona?

Anderson can't seem to decide whether he's on holiday or not when he's on the pitch. Thiago will fit right in.

There is no reason why united can't announce the agreement of the transfer with Thiago being on holiday. They'll just make a statement that the transfer will be completed on July 1st. Moyes' official unveiling along with the new boys. That's what the muppet inside me thinks anyway.

There is no reason why united can't announce the agreement of the transfer with Thiago being on holiday. They'll just make a statement that the transfer will be completed on July 1st. Moyes' official unveiling along with the new boys. That's what the muppet inside me thinks anyway.
Wasn't Kagawa announced before he arrived to sign?

Something better happen today. I'm away at Wimbledon for all of tomorrow and won't be able to check the latest gossip until the evening.

Ashley Young was for certain, we announced the deal then a few weeks later he undertook a medical and posed for photo's etc.

I am getting nervous with this transfer. I am obsessed. It should happen, ASAP

This has been the most difficult few days. I need someone to hold me, and tell me everything is going to be okay.

Then if he has a change of heart? Then what? Thiago!! We can change! Why won't you let us change?!

Take your bullshit to Wimbledon thread. We are here discussing the lack of information and our personal feeling about Thiago

Well this thread is just amazing. I've refrained from posting in it as I just don't think I can match the brilliance on show here, but I thought, having followed it religiously for the last week or so, that it was about time I show my gratitude for the entertainment.

Jeston's gif of the car and Bolingbroke and Ciderman's news have really propelled this thread to greatness. Well done to all involved.

For what it's worth, I reckon he's ours and it's only a matter of time before it's official. He'll be a huge addition to our team. Himself and Carrick will be a match for any midfield in the country and if we're playing three in the middle in big away or European games, that pair and Cleverley or Anderson would be quality. If we were to add someone like Strootman too, then all the better.

11am is a weird time. I'm 100% sure Cider is bullshitting just thought that was worth mentiong. I see a transfer announcement as more of a 2pm kind of thing.

If there's one man that can sign us Thiago, it's Bolingbroke.

iZSXYhQWjZadf.gif

:lol::lol:

I've never laughed so hard at a GIF and the others were amazing too, sheer genius man - wow haha!

Don't have one. Lots of rumours on Twitter that Thiago's dad has said his son is joining us live on radio although I can't see where it's originated from so most likely bullshit.

Keep faith lads, just wait for the huge release when he actually signs :drool:

Can we keep the twitter bollocks to the other thread? I swear half this thread is just people quoting "ITK's". Unless it's someone like Sid Lowe I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.