Television The Walking Dead

Episodes are getting worse & worse.

I'm not sure why people complain about shit like "where they getting gas from" though. It's a show about zombies and you're moaning about realism? Not to mention, if they were 100% realistic with things like gas and supplies can you imagine how even more boring the show would be?

Rick: Hey, Daryl, want to make a run to the next town for supplies?
Daryl: Can't man, there's no gas.
The end.

Who's Rick?

Ah, Gotcha :lol:

Come on guys. There's been plenty of good Rick storylines. His gardening is fascinating for example.

I think it says a lot that I've simply read what happened in the episode, rather than watch it. Let me know when the inevitable showdown occurs, then it might get interesting.

These latest episodes are annoying. I'm dying to know how the other group have survived having heavy colds and elderberry tea.

hi folks - where are you watching this???

was using 1channel but it is now blocked I think

I enjoyed this weeks. I do enjoy you lot picking up on plot holes a lot more though.

I love how the time it takes for a dead person to become a zombie basically varies on whatever is the most convenient for the storyline to progress.

I'm not sure why people complain about shit like "where they getting gas from" though. It's a show about zombies and you're moaning about realism? Not to mention, if they were 100% realistic with things like gas and supplies can you imagine how even more boring the show would be?

The end.
:lol:

The end.

I don't like this type of argument. Yes we know it's about zombies and we have to suspend our disbelief to get past that point. However that doesn't give them a licence to keep throwing in implausible or unrealistic stuff. And if they can't build their story around situations that would be plausible considering the circumstances, then they shouldn't be writing a zombie-apocalypse series in the first place. Who wants to see another supplies errand anyway?

I wouldn't really mind if it was implausible and silly and the characters will stupid, if the setting was less serious and real than they're trying to make it. They're trying to invoke a sense of realism into a zombie apocolypse and therefore people are going to be far more critical of shit characters and stupid plotholes.

I felt like those walkers stuck in the mud. Wading through these shite episodes, waiting for the episode where the shit hits the fan and we finally get some sort of progress or resolution for some characters (from the promo next weeks looks action packed so it could be a great one, but hey we've been burned before)

I didn't think this show could get much worse. It's gone back to S1 quality, i'm pretty sure the writers are spending 5mins brainstorming each episode. It takes a lot for me to give up a show, but I think i'm done after the finale.

I didn't think this show could get much worse. It's gone back to S1 quality, i'm pretty sure the writers are spending 5mins brainstorming each episode. It takes a lot for me to give up a show, but I think i'm done after the finale.

I think more like season two would be a fairer assessment.

I dunno, the last few episodes of S1 were shocking. But I don't remember any of S2, was that the Farm and Barn?

It is admittedly pretty forgettable. Spending half a season looking for Sophia, while she is a zombie in the barn the whole time, tops whatever season one has conjured up (in a negative way) mind you.

It is admittedly pretty forgettable. Spending half a season looking for Sophia, while she is a zombie in the barn the whole time, tops whatever season one has conjured up (in a negative way) mind you.

I dunno, the science lab thing that had some kind of self destruct was pretty fecking special writing.

I don't get it with this show, absolutely everywhere I go, it's just gets endlessly buried, but the thread is always huge and people just continue to watch it to get angry at it. It's insane.

And yeah, it's probably going on for years, 5m viewers is good for AMC, forget cancelling it when it's nearing on 20m viewers at times. Bonkers.

I don't get it with this show, absolutely everywhere I go, it's just gets endlessly buried, but the thread is always huge and people just continue to watch it to get angry at it. It's insane.

And yeah, it's probably going on for years, 5m viewers is good for AMC, forget cancelling it when it's nearing on 20m viewers at times. Bonkers.

When it's good, it can be really fecking good. (I still think that the Walking Dead pilot is up there as one of the best in TV ever). Even when it's just standard zombie killing it's very watchable, as zombies are cool.

Sadly it's 90% utter dross. But I'll still watch it for the hell of it.

I don't think you will find anyone in this thread who is actually angry at the show. Part of the enjoyment of watching this show for me now is coming to this thread to pick it apart and point out the flaws.

Without the readers of the graphic novel spoiling it for us - where is this show headed? There hasn't been any mention of a cure for ages now. They are just content to grow vegetables in the prison yard and loot and kill each other.

Without the readers of the graphic novel spoiling it for us - where is this show headed? There hasn't been any mention of a cure for ages now. They are just content to grow vegetables in the prison yard and loot and kill each other.

The cure ha already been found, we're just waiting for The Guvna's episodes to be over. Captain Whitebeard's Elderberry Tea Elixir is the cure.

When everyone picks something apart......is really still fun? -_-

Though the Honest Trailer still made me laugh somehow.

I dunno, the last few episodes of S1 were shocking. But I don't remember any of S2, was that the Farm and Barn?

Season 2 had a couple of good moments. Shane killing the fat guy in order to escape the medical place. The Farm being overrun at the end and Rick vs Shane tensions. It was a bit silly that the kid was in the barn the whole time though, and it did get tedious quite a bit!

With this new group there's a whole slew of new people to die stupidly and for us to not give a feck about. I'm going to quit watching if either of the lezzas dies. I don't want to experience an apocalypse without scissoring fadge-slurpers.

With this new group there's a whole slew of new people to die stupidly and for us to not give a feck about. I'm going to quit watching if either of the lezzas dies. I don't want to experience an apocalypse without scissoring fadge-slurpers.
If only this was on HBO, they'd be muff diving long before now.