Television The Walking Dead

The break in the series has not helped. I was really enjoying it before it ended... now these 2 episodes have been fairly average.

I am also currently watching Spartacus for the 1st time, which does not help. As if you compare the two, both being action shows, Spartacus is the far better show.

The break in the series has not helped. I was really enjoying it before it ended... now these 2 episodes have been fairly average.

I am also currently watching Spartacus for the 1st time, which does not help. As if you compare the two, both being action shows, Spartacus is the far better show.

:lol::lol::lol:

feck me, is there anything the Cafe likes nowadays? I swear every thread is just people shitting on everything in the history of existence.

:lol::lol::lol:

feck me, is there anything the Cafe likes nowadays? I swear every thread is just people shitting on everything in the history of existence.

I rarely moan about these shows.

I simply said I prefered Spartacus and the return of the Walking dead has not been great.

Spartacus is excellent!

I simply said I prefered Spartacus and the return of the Walking dead has not been great.

Spartacus is excellent!

You actually said Spartacus is the better show, not that you prefered it. I found that hilarious, but hey, that's your opinion mate. It just seems almost every show or thing is shit on here at some stage, certainly when it get's past season one (GOT, Walking Dead, Community, TBBT etc etc and that's not even going into football discussion, gaming etc). The Negativity Cafe, the place where nothing is good enough.

You actually said Spartacus is the better show, not that you prefered it. I found that hilarious, but hey, that's your opinion mate. It just seems almost every show or thing is shit on here at some stage, certainly when it get's past season one (GOT, Walking Dead, Community, TBBT etc etc and that's not even going into football discussion, gaming etc). The Negativity Cafe, the place where nothing is good enough.

Spartacus is a better show. Stop being so negative

And...nothing happened in that episode.

:lol: Was thinking that myself. It's shit watching episodes weekly because the boring episodes are really obvious. When BB comes back I'm gonna wait and watch them in a couple of sittings. Not that there will be any boring episodes.

it was ok episode but focused too much on Andrea, she's crap.
I can't remember how the small gang escaped or went from the prison

I don't mind Andrea that much when she's attacking walkers and that. But she is predictable.

They went to the prison for refuge but got turned away when Rick went nuts. It doesn't make sense that they were really up for fighting against them just because of that, but I suppose they are desperate to be part of a bigger group.

Getting a bit bored of the war build up, it's not very interesting in my opinion. They messed up with the governor he needs to be much better to carry this storyline.

Why are they having trouble with the walkers in the yard? Surely they can just bash the fence to get them over there and stab them through it like they did before.

dPPFzbA.jpg

I didn't mind the episode until the last 5 minutes or so. The singing was pointless and we all knew Andrea wasn't going to get it done.

Oh and Laurie Holden clearly wants to show us the goods so stop with the implied nudity crap already.

I think if they stay too long at one place it gets boring. They need to be constantly on the run to sort of have more action and more interesting.

Rather slow episode with little actually happening. I hope they don't drag this build up stuff on for to much longer. Get the group battle back on.

I couldn't either. I know rick went nuts in the last one, but I didn't think it actually showed that they were leaving the place.

Why are they having trouble with the walkers in the yard? Surely they can just bash the fence to get them over there and stab them through it like they did before.
I've wondered that a few times. Like when they first took the prison. I was like why open the gate and fight them. Just attract the zombies and kill them from safety with the fence holding them back.

If this happened in real life, where would be the best place to settle? At the top of some flats obviously. Find some flats you shit heads.

I forgot that but then remembered that they walked out through the broken rear of the prison when Rick told them to feck off.

If this happened in real life, where would be the best place to settle? At the top of some flats obviously. Find some flats you shit heads.

You still need to come down for food and carry all the supplies up the stairs and everything.

You still need to come down for food and carry all the supplies up the stairs and everything.

Yeah piece of piss. You need some flats with a courtyard, so you've got the locked gates and the locked main doors. Find a big van/truck and then head to a building site. Take all their fencing (you know the type) and put that in the street as extra security. Take a trip to Tesco, load the van up, go back and unload. The fencing is enough to stop deadheads while you do this. In time you can go and raid gyms etc and bring the equipment back. Magic. Lots of flats are near rivers too, which makes getting to certain places an absolute doddle. You'll need to farm as well obviously for the long run. If you found somewhere with a roof garden you're really laughing.

Same, kept thinking "where are they?" then next thing I know they're running through the jungle bumping in to geeky and Andrea lol.

Quiet episode that, still not as bad as a few in season 2 so I'm happy. Hopefully next week will bring load of action!

Really don't like how they show Woodbury. I mean this place is supposed to have enough people to create an army.

Also, the prison is meant to be surrounded by hundreds of zombies, not like 20 shambling around. The kid could deal with those himself.

Lastly, you need a gate opened quickly? Sure give the keys to a one armed man. That makes lots of sense

Bah. They need to step it up

I think the real question is when are they gonna introduce zombie animals?

Everybody knows about the threat of zombie dogs, but I reckon zombie cats would a far bigger threat.

Yeah, imagine the agility. Plus they could come in through your window. I think birds would be the scariest though.

Just got up to speed on this now. Rick, Daryl, Hershel and Merle are brilliant! Looking forward to see how all this pan out. The Governor character is a bit shit, mind you.

Spartacus is excellent!

Trust me your views will change. Spartacus does not maintain the quality after season one, mainly because Andy Whitfield passed away and his replacement just ain't the same...