Television The Walking Dead

HbdmcZu.gif

The guy should get an oscar or some shit but wtf is she doing? :lol:

Even I'm sick of Andrea now. Everyone in that town was raging and she gives a speech and suddenly everyone was hunky dorey. That one angry black man went from IM SO ANGRY to nodding his head and going "Yeahhh". :lol:

I thought that was pretty shit too, I mean shes not jesus! All she said was "we need to pull together" not exactly earth shattering stuff...

I remember seeing the top gif when watching it. Was thinking that she forgot she was a human in this scene not a zombie :lol:

The rubbishness of the extras acting was really obvious during the fight part of the episode.

The guy should get an oscar or some shit but wtf is she doing? :lol:

Yeap....I caught it while watching the episode...she definitely looks into the camera. This show is a great for extras. Like last season, that slow scouser looking kid raking the Governors front lawn...Oscar worthy performance I tell ya.

I got bored of this towards the end of S1, is it worth catching up with the rest of it ?

Honestly, no. I'm seeing it through because I'm already committed and it's actually reasonably successful as a comedy. There's one good episode for every four bad ones, and even then the good episodes will make your eyes roll at times.

AMC have pegged it as original drama, but the problem is none of the characters have interesting dynamics with one another, and the writing for some of them is horribly inconsistent or just plain horrible. Rick and Daryl's relationship is the only one that holds any kind of weight beyond soap opera fare.

Honestly, no. I'm seeing it through because I'm already committed and it's actually reasonably successful as a comedy. There's one good episode for every four bad ones, and even then the good episodes will make your eyes roll at times.

AMC have pegged it as original drama, but the problem is none of the characters have interesting dynamics with one another, and the writing for some of them is horribly inconsistent or just plain horrible. Rick and Daryl's relationship is the only one that holds any kind of weight beyond soap opera fare.

Maybe that's justified for season two, but season three has been excellent television, for the most part.

Season two was only bad till:

they struggled to find Sophia. After that the second half of the season was good.

Notice how it was TV-MA instead of TV-14? Looks like all the complains about the violence have worked.

Cutt... I mean Tyrese, will be a far better character than T-Dog I and II, he's a great actor.

He's not a great actor. Alright at being that type. Try watching that awful I Hate My Teenage Daughter show. He's on it. Not good.

It might not be Breaking Bad good but I download it pretty eagerly every week which is a good sign that I'm enjoying it.

Kick ass episode tonight....

Great show all around, Rick is really going off the deep end. To bad the pedo looking fella had to die, I was starting to like him. The one thing that bothered me was they can shoot the prick off a nat from a hundred yards away judging by their previous shooting capablilities in earlier episodes, yet they couldn't hit the Gov or any of his other henchmen besides the guy in the tower. Any ideas who the milk truck driver was? Looked like a chick.

That was a good ending. I was afraid it might turn out like season 2 but now I know it wont.

That should finally wake fecking Rick up. And balance is kinda restored with Daryl back. Its just them now and no prisoners or no new strangers. Meryl kinda counts as one of them since he started out with them. They are all together now. Lets fecking rage a war with the fecking Governor.

Is it just me or does there shooting become annoying. Head shot after head shot against the zombies. Yet can't hit a couple of guys standing still and out in the open. Still enjoyed the episode, looks like we are going to get an all out war between the two camps

The ending was pretty good. This is the first time since season one that I'm actually excited for the next episode.

The shooting is ridiculous though, headshot after headshot on zombies but they can't hit the governor when he's just standing still in an open field.

That was nice of The Governor using his one surprise sniper shot on one of the least important characters at the prison. I knew as soon as he started getting some background that he was going to kick it.

Also I hate when shows try to force characters in by pretending the ones we know have been speaking to them for ages. Andrea has been walking around Woodbury all like "JESUS feck, KAREN DON'T BE SUCH A LITTLE BITCH". It reminds me of when the writers in Lost decided Nikki and Paulo had been there the whole time and everybody knew them.

I hate to criticize realism in a zombie show, but Maggie was hiding behind a file cabinet. I'll ignore why a file cabinet might be out in the middle of the courtyard of a prison, but they don't stop bullets. Have they ever seen a file cabinet? They are thin sheet metal.

That was driving me crazy.

That was nice of The Governor using his one surprise sniper shot on one of the least important characters at the prison. I knew as soon as he started getting some background that he was going to kick it.

Well from his POV there were two targets. I guy with a beard and a gray haired woman. It was the logical choice.

I can't remember but is this zombie apocalypse supposed to be world wide? I'm guessing it is

Don't remember it having been revealed. Seems to have started in the US but also seems to have spread very quickly so not unlikely that it's world wide.

I guess Madagascar are safe.

I'm talking about the pick up truck that was parked just outside the gates where the governor and black guy were shooting from. That place is dead quiet.

Yeah I agree that part was annoying, especially since Rick and Herschel were having a conversation just outside the gates. But what I'm saying is by the time the big delivery truck busted through the gates, there was already a sniper inside.