Television The Walking Dead

tumblr_mciyxoDNiF1qhgd2ro1_400.jpg

The only character I don't hate is Darryl, Merle isn't bad either.

Rick, Glen, Andrea, And Carl are all terrible.

Rick losing the plot is going to get very tedious, I'm already annoyed by it.

I don't understand how anyone can like Merle. He is a proper shit character, just a stereotypical hillbilly.

Merle is a terrible character, just to easy to hate and serves only a small purpose.

I think Ricks character is great. Some internal struggles and now mix in some mental issues. Andreas character might get interesting now. Perhaps a foe to the Gov?

Good start tot he season I thought. A little slow in the middle but I liked it.

Meh. Maybe I wasn't in the mood but that was edging towards a return to season 2 melodrama levels.

Also why is Glenn under the impression that Maggie has been raped? Am I missing something here?

Given the how they were separated and the beat down/ torture he got, I'd be pretty surprised she wasn't raped, if I were in his shoes.

Given the how they were separated and the beat down/ torture he got, I'd be pretty surprised she wasn't raped, if I were in his shoes.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe he's assuming it. Could just be some kind of guilt that he couldn't help her. I can see some drama coming over that thread.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe he's assuming it. Could just be some kind of guilt that he couldn't help her. I can see some drama coming over that thread.

Well exactly. Why has she not at least set him straight? Baffling script writing again unless something was supposed to have happened off screen that we haven't been privy to.

didn't he ask her in the last episodes if they touched her and she said no?

Yeah, probably another one of those things they want us to just ignore. There wouldn't be a reason for him to be mad if not :lol:
It's a good show but there's just so many annoying characters and plot holes that it's just funny some times.

Carol and Carl are the last of the dying breed of characters who are annoying despite doing nothing. I don't remember who Oscar is and I'm convinced the general said "Heisenberg" when listing the people who they lost.

Also why is Glenn under the impression that Maggie has been raped? Am I missing something here?
Well exactly. Why has she not at least set him straight? Baffling script writing again unless something was supposed to have happened off screen that we haven't been privy to.
I have no idea, particularly when in the earlier episodes he actually asks her and she says no from memory.

Hope he snaps out of it. I like Glen, but him feeling sorry for himself/angry was already starting to make me dislike him a little

Carol and Carl are the last of the dying breed of characters who are annoying despite doing nothing. I don't remember who Oscar is and I'm convinced the general said "Heisenberg" when listing the people who they lost.

Oscar was T-Dawg mark 2 wasn't he?

I have no idea, particularly when in the earlier episodes he actually asks her and she says no from memory.

Hope he snaps out of it. I like Glen, but him feeling sorry for himself/angry was already starting to make me dislike him a little

Yeah, probably another one of those things they want us to just ignore. There wouldn't be a reason for him to be mad if not :lol:
It's a good show but there's just so many annoying characters and plot holes that it's just funny some times.

didn't he ask her in the last episodes if they touched her and she said no?

Maybe he's just pissed about the stuff that did happen to her.

Meh. Maybe I wasn't in the mood but that was edging towards a return to season 2 melodrama levels.

Glen knows she wasn't raped unless a) he doesn't believe her or b) there is something we don't know yet to be revealed.

But he didn't say that she had been raped and could just be upset at what did happen.

Or is could shit continuity/writing.

Yeah it's still weird because Glen was like "do you know what he did to her!?". Uhh tell her to take her top off? Hardly something to bring out that reaction now is it...

Notice how it was TV-MA instead of TV-14? Looks like all the complains about the violence have worked.

Cutt... I mean Tyrese, will be a far better character than T-Dog I and II, he's a great actor.

Notice how it was TV-MA instead of TV-14? Looks like all the complains about the violence have worked.

They still showed a human get shot in the head and a walker's head get stomped into the ground though?

Most of the characters in the comics are awesome but shit in the TV show. The one character that is awesome

Daryl, isn't even in the comics!

Daryl is the best character in the show by a distance.

I take it that the Dixon brothers have gone off on their own to make that shitty looking FPS video game's plot possible.

Even I'm sick of Andrea now. Everyone in that town was raging and she gives a speech and suddenly everyone was hunky dorey. That one angry black man went from IM SO ANGRY to nodding his head and going "Yeahhh". :lol:

Even I'm sick of Andrea now. Everyone in that town was raging and she gives a speech and suddenly everyone was hunky dorey. That one angry black man went from IM SO ANGRY to nodding his head and going "Yeahhh". :lol:

That scene was proper gay. When you actually look at the extras trying really hard to play their 'part' well :lol:

I can't help but look at extras during scenes like that. Look at these too. :lol:

Na65tq6.gif

gKXV75g.gif

HbdmcZu.gif