Television The Walking Dead

I just looked it all up on Walkind Dead wiki. It sounds quite interesting. Especially who the 2 zombies actually are

See, this isn't a spoiler, but what you've done is used information that you've read up from the comics or some other spoiler place, and then related part of that here. Before your post, I knew literally nothing about those chained zombies. Now I know that they at some point are or were important characters, or characters of some merit, or you wouldn't have written that. I now know they are more then just two random zombies that the person has done something to.

How hard is it to just not talk about anything that you haven't seen, or isn't from a spoiler/comic reveal place. It's not a spoiler, but it's information I didn't know or want to know about before I read it. If you have something that comes from, or relates to the comic, or what might happen, don't post it in this thread. It's really not hard, and some of you just take the piss out of making something so simple, a problem.

I dont post much in this thread. I never knew there was ongoing issues with this. And I really dont see what I typed as anothing too revealing.

Yeah I feel a bit hard done by. I am in the dog house with Top and Hectic. And I was just posting away innocently.

Before today I had 6 posts in this thread and was unaware of any issues with comic spoilers etc...

Yeah I feel a bit hard done by. I am in the dog house with Top and Hectic. And I was just posting away innocently.

Before today I had 6 posts in this thread and was unaware of any issues with comic spoilers etc...

Maybe if you had taken the time to actually read the thread before posting that stuff, you wouldn't have been told off? There isn't a The Walking Dead (Comics) thread for no reason.

I don't think you are a serial offender or anything, but it's just annoying because all of this can easily be avoided, by simply not posting anything containing future information. Your post certainly doesn't reveal a whole lot, or much, but it reveals more than I knew before I read it. It's like when you haven't seen a United match, you don't want to know anything about the game before you watch it, or even speak to people because it gives it away and your mind goes into overdrive trying to analyze everything.

burn-him-11445-1285349680-6.jpg

Can we not just change the title thread please, so this doesnt have to keep happening everyday.

Its been done on other threads and seems to have worked.

Seriously did you really need to put 'spastic' in the title? Have a word with yourself.

Seriously did you really need to put 'spastic' in the title? Have a word with yourself.

Amazing you have put up with the Caf for this long.

Here's hoping you're also not offended by the word idiot.

Amazing you have put up with the Caf for this long.

Here's hoping you're also not offended by the word idiot.

Amazing that people still find it acceptable to use that word on here to be honest.

Just watched episode 7

I KNEW SOPHIA WOULD BE IN THAT DAMN BARN

Getting proper spanking good now.

Just watched episode 7

I KNEW SOPHIA WOULD BE IN THAT DAMN BARN

Getting proper spanking good now.

That's another thing that I don't get, so if you're bitten by a walker, they're not like... "I'll just take a chunk out of your arm" and be done with it, if there's a few of the feckers the victim can get pretty fecked up to the point where there's not much left to turn zombie. We don't know how the kid died but she didn't seem like she'd been mauled that badly (IF she was mauled)...

If you're not up to date with the show though, you're going to open some spoilers you're going to wish you hadn't I'm reckoning Sw33t...

Yeah I know what you mean, from what I saw, was one bite or graze on her neck? What, did the walker just bite her once and be all, "Yeah, that's awesome, cheers, seeya in a bit when you're one of us."

Or was it more, "Yuck! you taste like shit.. enjoy being a zombie, you marmite tasting witch!"

And yeah, I'm being as careful as feck. I'm only opening spoilers in which are direct to posts of mine, like yours. Definitely not going to be back tracking through this thread, that's for sure.

Off to watch episode 8 now!

We now have an official spoiler policy. If you have suggestions how it can be improved please start a thread about it but also please comply with it until any changes occur to avoid infraction induced unhappiness. The policy is in a sticky at the top of the page.

I'll just post it here.

TV threads
- spoiler tags do not need to be used if the episode has been shows on television anywhere in the world. If you haven't watched the latest episode keep out of the thread. There are lots of places to check the broadcast dates of programs are e.g. TV.com and Wikipedia.
- any and all comment related to future developments must be placed in spoiler tags even if the information comes from an official interview or a "next week on ..." clip at the end of an episode.
- ALL spoilers must have a brief explanation of their source and content in bold. No exceptions.
- any and all information from the original source material e.g. book or graphic novel must be in a separate thread. This sort of material must never be posted in a thread about the TV version, even if spoilered, and failure to comply will result in an infraction.
- future developments are defined as anything that hasn't been shown in an episode on TV somewhere in the world.
- "Next week on ..." clips aren't considered to be part of an episode.​

Pretty much perfect, in my opinion. At the very least there should be no confusion now.

I like this change. It now allows for a proper discussion about whats happened without people being stupid enough to come into a thread about an ongoing show and complain about them discussing it...

The url for this thread is now incidentally quite close to how I feel while watching The Walking Dead.

Walking Dead. Don't! ...Idiot.

rofl, yes ! I know what you mean. apparently the ratings were great though. I think its become a show that you cant miss because of how stupid and hilarious it is. And then it relies on impact on the last episode (or the midseason break)

Good end to the season. Happy they have left the farm at last. That barn burning down was very well shot with the zombies walking away from it. Also very excited to see who the new character is and what she will do. From what I saw in the episode, it looked like she had trained them or something. They stopped when she did and they moved when she moved.

I'll just post it here.

TV threads
- spoiler tags do not need to be used if the episode has been shows on television anywhere in the world. If you haven't watched the latest episode keep out of the thread. There are lots of places to check the broadcast dates of programs are e.g. TV.com and Wikipedia.
- any and all comment related to future developments must be placed in spoiler tags even if the information comes from an official interview or a "next week on ..." clip at the end of an episode.
- ALL spoilers must have a brief explanation of their source and content in bold. No exceptions.
- any and all information from the original source material e.g. book or graphic novel must be in a separate thread. This sort of material must never be posted in a thread about the TV version, even if spoilered, and failure to comply will result in an infraction.
- future developments are defined as anything that hasn't been shown in an episode on TV somewhere in the world.
- "Next week on ..." clips aren't considered to be part of an episode.​

Pretty much perfect, in my opinion. At the very least there should be no confusion now.

We try to please. Not having specific rules made it hard to police, confusing for posters and it also gave people who were posting spoilers wiggle room to excuse their behavior. Rules also have to be practical to implement and apply. Hopefully these are.

The only thing that needs clarifying (so far) is what to do with threads like "films I want to see". I'm thinking that simply marking such threads as containing spoilers and speculation will work.

Good end to the series. I really enjoyed that bit where they thingied the thing and then that other thing happened. And when the thing showed up with those other things, I was like "Whoa! Get in!" And when the camera panned up to see the thing...

Quality. Cant wait for series 3.

Good end to the series. I really enjoyed that bit where they thingied the thing and then that other thing happened. And when the thing showed up with those other things, I was like "Whoa! Get in!" And when the camera panned up to see the thing...

:lol:

So everyone in the show is a sharpshooter now?

That was ridiculous, their driving around the bumpy grass and spinning around in the cars and Glen with his shotgun is giving them headshots :lol:

It only takes one hail to headshot a zombie with a shotgun. And those 2 weeks of sitting on top of a RV sure made blondie great at it. Nevermind the kid. Adrenaline = auto aim.

Why were they driving? Surely the best thing would be to stop the car to make shooting easier as they had a fence between them and the zombies? If a zombie managed to get close they could then drive off.

:lol:

Why were they driving? Surely the best thing would be to stop the car to make shooting easier as they had a fence between them and the zombies? If a zombie managed to get close they could then drive off.

It was so senseless.

Also, Rick was driving the big truck on "fumes" for over an hour, yet in the scene before that they were on a motorway with a massive pile up of cars there ripe for the pluckin'.

I guess that show has done enough to make me want to watch the 3rd series. Namely the Zombie pimp.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. You can't actually hit anything in a drive-by. Why do you think there are so many innocent people killed? It was pretty stupid.

I still dont know how the zombies detect the uninfected. Do they smell them? Hear them? See them? A combination of all three? I mean, there was no need for everyone to run about like maniacs as far as I can tell. Ok, Rick and Carl were spotted by the zombies, but the other survivors could've just went inside and locked the windows and doors and waited for the cnuts to pass.

Think the undead can smell the living if they are close. Didn't Glenn and co smother themselves with dead zombie guts in the first season for that reason?

It was so senseless.

Also, Rick was driving the big truck on "fumes" for over an hour, yet in the scene before that they were on a motorway with a massive pile up of cars there ripe for the pluckin'.

I guess that show has done enough to make me want to watch the 3rd series. Namely the Zombie pimp.

I've been watching this series with my girlfriend the entire time. She's been able to find all the plotholes yet she's not the type that does. The driving and shooting, the gas, headshots. All of that. And whilst watching the previews for Paranomal Activity at the time she asked me if it was based on a true story.

What does that say about the writers of this show? Either go the marginally real route of pick the Schwarzenegger route of reality. The middle bit is the worst.

It also bugs me how they can never hear the zombies. Like when the kid made the headshot. How come Rick didn't hear him coming? The zombies are either ninjas or slow and loud.
I also thought it was a bit too much that 10 minutes after arriving on the highway they had to move on. Couldn't spare a few hours waiting for the others at the fecking rendezvous point.

I wish I could have skipped the 2nd season and gone straight to the third season. I read the same spoilers as everyone else in this thread a while back during the break and I was expecting that any time. Next show must be the one. But they didn't leave the farm until the finale.