Television The Walking Dead

I'm two minutes in but I have to stop and write this. I'm laughing away here at the funeral speech for Dale. Rick is talking about him like he was a fecking dog, "Whenever I'd make a decision, I'd look at Dale....He'd be looking back at me with that look he had....we've all seen it one time other. I couldn't always read him....but he could always read us. He saw people for who they were." If Dale was a dog, that would be the most touching speech ever, but he wasn't, he was an old man. Oh, and as I'm typing what's happening here, oh yes, it's stomp a fecking zombie time. This is great.

Should I bother watching it?

It's alright if you don't think about it.

Yeah, the speech voice over with Shane and co, going office space on a pack of zombies was a bit weird, especially since revenge killings against zombies has to be the most pointless thing ever.

I still dont understand why people would come into a thread about a show thats going on if they arent up to date thus causing those who actually are discussing it to use spoilers?

. Meanwhile, everyone has discovered the disappearance of Randall, which they seem to attribute to him slipping out of his handcuffs. “Could he do that?” someone asks. “He could if he wanted it bad enough,” ANDREA responds. No one says, “What are you talking about, Andrea?” Or “No, Andrea, he couldn’t just escape handcuffs by wanting to badly enough.”
:lol::lol::lol:

It's absolutely mind boggling that the writers think they can get away with Carl wandering around as much as he does. Lori must be one hell of a mom not having an eye on her kid letting her wander around at night fall when they think a guy is running around with a gun nearby, makes no fecking sense. It's so silly and stupid. They could maybe have gotten away with it once, but it's about the 5th time he wanders around causing a mess. Apart from that it was a decent episode really I thought, despite not much happening apart from Rick killing Shane

It's absolutely mind boggling that the writers think they can get away with Carl wandering around as much as he does. Lori must be one hell of a mom not having an eye on her kid letting her wander around at night fall when they think a guy is running around with a gun nearby, makes no fecking sense. It's so silly and stupid. They could maybe have gotten away with it once, but it's about the 5th time he wanders around causing a mess. Apart from that it was a decent episode really I thought, despite not much happening apart from Rick killing Shane

Precisely. It's like it says in the article - you wouldn't let your kid out of your sight that often in a normal world never mind a zombie apocolypse.

And he's always wearing that stupid hat.

They have never shown him actually sneak out either. It's just "oh Carl is wandering around again". I he was some sort of ninja child I could understand it, but if he is they never bothered to show it.

It must be hard to watch him from the kitchen, where she thinks all women belong. He's a kid, they keep telling him to go back to his tent, there is no-one his age to play with, ofcourse he's going to get bored and wander around

By the way, in those 14 days...

Carl went from being shot by a hunting rifle to constantly running around and finding his parents doing inconvenient things. Super.

So we assume Rick was told this in the CIC in season 1

Makes sense to an extent. He made sure to shoot both guys in the bar in the head. Wanted to shoot Randall in the head as opposed to hanging him.

And then he goes and stabs Shane in the chest and turns around.

So Rick knew that all the dead come back?

So Rick knew that all the dead come back?

Well the guy in the CIC whispered something in his ear at the end of season 1 that made him do his usual 'oh shit' look. There have been subtle hints throughout this season that he did know it.

He told Shane that the 2 cops were probably scratched by the walkers, didn't want to hang Randall, made sure to shoot both bar guys in the head etc.

I presume he didn't tell the group because he didn't want to worry them, or something.

It must be hard to watch him from the kitchen, where she thinks all women belong. He's a kid, they keep telling him to go back to his tent, there is no-one his age to play with, ofcourse he's going to get bored and wander around

During a zombie apocalypse. At night. Two weeks after he was shot. The day after he thinks he got someone mauled by a zombie in a field outside the house. At night. When someone is running around with a gun. Did I mention it was at night?

Well the guy in the CIC whispered something in his ear at the end of season 1 that made him do his usual 'oh shit' look. There have been subtle hints throughout this season that he did know it.

He told Shane that the 2 cops were probably scratched by the walkers, didn't want to hang Randall, made sure to shoot both bar guys in the head etc.

I presume he didn't tell the group because he didn't want to worry them, or something.

Shane would obviously be the elephant in the room. Forgot in the heat of the moment?

Here's what mrs 77 reckons...
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, I can't be bothered to open all the spoilers....

My mrs reckons that the other group of 30 odd yahoos are being lead by the crossbow blokes brother. Makes sense.

I thought we agreed on totally stopping the comics talk no matter what, even if it's just speculation like that it's obvious you've got your idea from reading the comics.

Put 'No comics talk' in the title imo

I think some of you need to calm down a tad.

It was announced publically a few weeks back that David Morrissey would be playing a character called the governor in Season 3.

Whether you've read the comics and it means something to you or you haven't and it doesn't, in what way does that constitute a spoiler?

Some of us didn't know that, and didn't want to know that, this season not even being over yet.

Just keep all bloody comic stuff out of the thread.

Exactly. If shit like that were in the GoT threads people would go fecking ballistic.

No. Not exactly at all.

That piece of casting news has been posted twice in the thread and should mean nothing more than if I were to say Barry from Eastenders is playing a character called The Professor in the next season.

It directly relates to the tv show, doesn't consitute a spoiler and now I'm boring myself arguing about it.

Nothing that has been said about comic stuff here is even a spoiler.

Talking about how Shane was actually killed in comic is not a spoiler. Neither is saying the name of the man who may lead the other group next season.

I have myself never read the comic but I do some research after something has happened on the show to see how it went down in the comics.

No. Not exactly at all.

That piece of casting news has been posted twice in the thread and should mean nothing more than if I were to say Barry from Eastenders is playing a character called The Professor in the next season.

It directly relates to the tv show, doesn't consitute a spoiler and now I'm boring myself arguing about it.

I did not know a character called the Governor existed who would be related to their likely destination next season (which was spoiled in here too), and it makes it pretty blatant what the feck he's the 'governor' of now.

So yes, it's a spoiler, i.e. something I didn't know about from watching the TV show up until this point in time.