The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

It is mental to me that that man, with skin thinner than a human hair, who can't answer a single question coherently without going rambling off on a tangent has tens of millions of supporters worldwide who actively worship him, think he's stopping some sort of deep state conspiracy and is cheering on whatever he does just to "own the libs". Not only all of that, he still has a real chance of being re-elected after everything he's done.

nimic

something nice
Scout

SirAF

Ageist
decorativeed

fecking state of the replies to that. Loads of twats saying that the media are complicit in the protests, and as they don't seem to have any social distancing there it's exposed the media-led 'scamdemic'. I despair for humanity.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
It must be terrifying being an ethnic minority living in USA. This man consistently and unashamedly promotes violence over his fecking Twitter feed. As much as I despise Boris and the Tories, even they aren’t (at least publicly) as dangerous as Trump is. An egotistical maniac. It will be a great day for the US when the Republicans are out of office

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Is this realistic? How do they do these polls?

His overall approval is hovering just around 42%, so that number is...well it‘s bad even for Rasmussen. Black voter approval ranged around 20% in the spring, and it‘s not going up right now.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Mike Pence at the end there. The sycophantic cnut couldn't wait to clap his master.

Foxbatt

It is mental to me that that man, with skin thinner than a human hair, who can't answer a single question coherently without going rambling off on a tangent has tens of millions of supporters worldwide who actively worship him, think he's stopping some sort of deep state conspiracy and is cheering on whatever he does just to "own the libs". Not only all of that, he still has a real chance of being re-elected after everything he's done.
Hitler won an election too. It shows that there is still a huge number of racists and bigots in the USA.
I personally don't think he has that much support outside of the USA. Yes there are supporters in many " white" countries where they have annihilated the local indigenous people but world wise most think he is a menace.

Simbo

Not sure if this is the full segment but the time of it sounds about right. It did sound like suck to me but have only heard it once.

Yeh, Piers had a spell where he was sucking up bigtime to Trump & co, that's what Rudy will be referring to.

SirAF

Ageist
Hitler won an election too. It shows that there is still a huge number of racists and bigots in the USA.
I personally don't think he has that much support outside of the USA. Yes there are supporters in many " white" countries where they have annihilated the local indigenous people but world wise most think he is a menace.
Absolutely - as you say there are some pockets of racist extreme conservatives around that adore him but they are thankfully in the minority. It’s still scary though.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is this realistic? How do they do these polls?

They asked two black people, Diamond and Silk, and came our with 40% approval rating which sums up the quality of the Rasmussen statisticians.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Foxbatt

Absolutely - as you say there are some pockets of racist extreme conservatives around that adore him but they are thankfully in the minority. It’s still scary though.
Honestly I really can't understand why anyone would think a person's skin colour makes any difference and any skin colour is superior to the other?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I think it's pretty safe to that the moron-in-chief has still not fully grasped the complexity of the issues affecting his own country...

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

Indeed. To hear the evangelicals claim the man who embodies the seven deadly sins more than any living human is some gift from God would be rip-roaring hilarious if it wasn't so scary that these people believe it.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
At what point does Europe (and the rest of the world) start to just cut ties a bit with America? I wouldnt want to stretch so far as to say "...and look to China/Russia for leadership" but yeah.

Actually, if anything, the decline of the U.S might be the spark that is required for the EU to start looking at closer federation, due to the necessity to become less reliant on any other superpower for protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.