Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Following reports from sources closely linked to Manchester United that Depay and Jedvaj have verbally agreed new four year contracts with the club, Manchester United have today announced that Nicolas Castillo and Mariusz Stepinski are both for sale. Any interested clubs should make their offers now.
reminder

Seems @spontaneus1 has lost interest.

Been fairly busy recently so haven't got the time to look for dozens of obscure young players.. Combine that with the fact that I've become convinced that the players I buy won't rise anyway and its easy to loose interest. However after a series of events including breaking my wrist and being struck down by just about every ilness ever I should have more time to get back into this.

Been fairly busy recently so haven't got the time to look for dozens of obscure young players.. Combine that with the fact that I've become convinced that the players I buy won't rise anyway and its easy to loose interest. However after a series of events including breaking my wrist and being struck down by just about every ilness ever I should have more time to get back into this.

You could sell Berahino to me and that will give you loads of funds to go after more obsure young players (some of which i'll even point you towards).

transfer-club-icon.jpg

Zakarie LABIDI has been sent back to Manchester United by Bristol City.

ffs

Actually feck that, Berahino auction ends Tuesday night, at which point I'll accept what I consider to be the best offer.

The following few players are available for LOAN to any interested club:
  1. Nathan Redmond (20/86)
  2. Bernardo Silva (20/85)
  3. Ricardo Horta (20/85)
  4. Eric Dier (21/85)
  5. Tin Jedvaj (19/85)
  6. Karim Rekik (20/85)
  7. Adama Traore (19/83)
  8. Richairo Zivkovic (18/83)
  9. Jean-Philippe Gbamin (19/83)
  10. Stipe Perica (19/82)
  11. Anthony Martial (19/82)
  12. Naby Sarr (21/82)
  13. Mouez Hassen (19/82)
  14. Carlos Strandberg (18/80)
  15. Sardar Azmoun (20/80)
  16. Joao Cancelo (20/80)
  17. Fabio Cardoso (20/78)
  18. Isak Ssewankambo (18/78)
  19. Seko Fofana (19/77)
  20. Reece James (21/77)
  21. Almeida Abner (18/75)
The following players are available for SALE to any interested club:
  1. Nicolas Castillo (21/84)
  2. Mariusz Stepinski (19/82)
  3. Zakarie Labidi (19/75)

This is probably a good point for new players to join if anyone is interested. There seems to be number of players available atm. :lol:
Aye, it probably is. I'm sitting beside my bro making him look at players. I then plan to sell him one or two of my players I want rid of.

Managed to sneak in the signing of Nadiem Amiri while all of you were getting excited last night. Made his full debut for Hoffenheim yesterday, 90minutes and did very well. Only just turned 18 too. :)